Plaster Paris

    Does anyone know where i can buy the plaster paris powder from? looked on toysrus & entertainer website but they dont sell, and ebay postage prices are silly.



    They sell it in Hobbycraft if that helps....

    Also sold in Chemists..... :thumbsup:


    you're not a boxer are you! (Antonio Margarito)

    i think it is called mod roc from the chemist

    Original Poster

    Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

    Looked on hobbycraft and under P it says plaster of paris although i cant choose it so cant order online, will check with chemist as that's the closest thing to me.

    PS it's for the Ben 10 shaker maker i bought my boy for xmas, they only supply 2 bags :whistling:

    Yes, you can get it from the chemist shop.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone play memory games?12
      2. Replacement for BT Hub 533
      3. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare22
      4. Gutters, painting11

      See more discussions