Groups
    EXPIRED

PLASTIC BOTTLED LAGER.. HELP NEEDED!!!

Off to the match on saturday, so am looking for a case of lager for the journey down. We arent allowed to take glass bottles or cans, so only the plastic variety allowed.

anyone know where I can a case or 2 of lager. (anything from Becks, Bud, Stella etc)

Cheers in advance!

5 Comments

Are you on a coach?? - if so it is illegal to take alcohol on a coach to a football match. Both you and the driver can be prosecuted. It is also illegal to enter a football ground drunk and you can get arrested for it.
    As for plastic bottles I only know of the large 2 litre type oned that they sell in supermarkets.

Its actually against the "SPORTS GROUND ACT" to be in view of a football pitch with an alcholic drinc in your possion.

Original Poster

1. i never said i was going on a coach
    2. i never said i was drinking alcohol whilst viewing the game
    3. i aint called mike ashley!

There is no need to be so defensive and sarcastic. I only asked the question so that you were informed and advised you to watch how much you drank. I then answered your original question. I won't bother helping you in future!

fern;2950001

Its actually against the "SPORTS GROUND ACT" to be in view of a football … Its actually against the "SPORTS GROUND ACT" to be in view of a football pitch with an alcholic [COLOR="Red"]drinc in your possion[/COLOR].

Started already?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions