Groups

Plastic bus shelters

I have just been out and about 3 bus shelters where smashed glass everywhere, so why don't jc decaux make them using Perspex or some other man made material it's not rocket science !

11 Comments

I think if they did they would get set on fire, it's a no win situation

all the new bus shelters use to be glass and they were replaced a couple of times with glass now a lot of them are perspex or similar...that was when i lived in West Sussex anyways.

perpsex ones down here as well as glass, the trouble with the plastic ones they burn nicely & if they are broken up the broken pieces can be made into fighting implements !

Here its perspex in the town and glass if any at all out in the country. I imaging as perspex is a fire risk but safer if a fight breaks out, so as there are plenty of pubs in town it makes sense.

We have meshed metal ones around here and even they get damaged! :w00t:

All the perspex bus shelters i have seen are nearly opaque. You can't see the bus coming!

all the ones near me have either plastic (usualy been set on fire) or just nothing there

bus shelters - what are they??? LOL

JC Decaux don't make them using perspex because they don't make bus shelters :thinking:

They're an outdoor advertising company like CBS and Clear Channel

midlandscomics;6276298

JC Decaux don't make them using perspex because they don't make bus … JC Decaux don't make them using perspex because they don't make bus shelters :thinking:They're an outdoor advertising company like CBS and Clear Channel

they make them in manchester

All the ones round here that i can think of are made of perspex but like the comments above they are malted and full of scratches ect...so its hard to see a bis coming at times
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions