Plastic bus shelters

Found 12th Sep 2009
I have just been out and about 3 bus shelters where smashed glass everywhere, so why don't jc decaux make them using Perspex or some other man made material it's not rocket science !

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

I think if they did they would get set on fire, it's a no win situation

all the new bus shelters use to be glass and they were replaced a couple of times with glass now a lot of them are perspex or similar...that was when i lived in West Sussex anyways.

perpsex ones down here as well as glass, the trouble with the plastic ones they burn nicely & if they are broken up the broken pieces can be made into fighting implements !

Here its perspex in the town and glass if any at all out in the country. I imaging as perspex is a fire risk but safer if a fight breaks out, so as there are plenty of pubs in town it makes sense.

We have meshed metal ones around here and even they get damaged! :w00t:

All the perspex bus shelters i have seen are nearly opaque. You can't see the bus coming!

all the ones near me have either plastic (usualy been set on fire) or just nothing there

bus shelters - what are they??? LOL

JC Decaux don't make them using perspex because they don't make bus shelters :thinking:

They're an outdoor advertising company like CBS and Clear Channel

midlandscomics;6276298

JC Decaux don't make them using perspex because they don't make bus … JC Decaux don't make them using perspex because they don't make bus shelters :thinking:They're an outdoor advertising company like CBS and Clear Channel

they make them in manchester

All the ones round here that i can think of are made of perspex but like the comments above they are malted and full of scratches ect...so its hard to see a bis coming at times
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …2131
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771809
    3. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…11
    4. How to send Items back to deal extreme?76

See more discussions