Plastic Free Crackers

Posted 9th Oct
I’m thinking about making some homemade crackers to sell, they would be made out of recyclable paper - What would you expect inside them if I was to charge £2 per cracker?

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Are you aiming at them being ethical tying in with the recycled paper?

Food or goods? What ideas have you looked at already? Selling locally via social media or Xmas fairs? What age range are you looking at specifically?
fern3709/10/2019 16:46

Are you aiming at them being ethical tying in with the recycled paper?Food …Are you aiming at them being ethical tying in with the recycled paper?Food or goods? What ideas have you looked at already? Selling locally via social media or Xmas fairs? What age range are you looking at specifically?

I’m just wanting them to be plastic free and the items to either be recyclable or reusable

Wanting them to be suitable for all ages. Selling at local craft fairs and possibly Facebook, but that’s unlikely!

So far I was thinking hat/joke, finger puppet, a chocolate, stickers, colouring pencils and a couple of pictures to colour in...That would cost £1 to put together
So no cracker snap in them?
I'd expect to find a terrible joke inside
fearona09/10/2019 17:00

So no cracker snap in them?

Oh yeah there would be a snap!
korinarose436609/10/2019 16:54

I’m just wanting them to be plastic free and the items to either be r …I’m just wanting them to be plastic free and the items to either be recyclable or reusable Wanting them to be suitable for all ages. Selling at local craft fairs and possibly Facebook, but that’s unlikely! So far I was thinking hat/joke, finger puppet, a chocolate, stickers, colouring pencils and a couple of pictures to colour in...That would cost £1 to put together

I think you would have to put the chocolate ingredients on somewhere to account for possible allergies. Same with sweets.
fearona09/10/2019 17:39

So recyclable?

Believe it or not they are recyclable it’s just a bit of card
Dannyrobbo09/10/2019 19:10

Believe it or not they are recyclable it’s just a bit of card

What makes the bang is it environmentally friendly?
fern3709/10/2019 18:06

I think you would have to put the chocolate ingredients on somewhere to …I think you would have to put the chocolate ingredients on somewhere to account for possible allergies. Same with sweets.

Yeah, I'd steer clear of anything food-y. Too many regulations. No point in exposing yourself to the risk of legal action.
deleted1523363
How's this for an idea, in each cracker give a clue to treasure. If you had 12 crackers perhaps you could invest in 3 items worth £10 and have 4 clues for each hiding place but as the clues will all be mixed up everyone would have to work together to find the items :-) You could add a simple sweet as an instant treat.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants