Found 13th Aug 2010
the ceiling light in my daughters room is missing a plastic thing, when i went to put her shade up the plastic thing thats meant to screw on to keep the shade up is missing and the shade is just resting on the bulb, does anyone know what these are called and can they be bought from B&Q. thanks

  1. Misc
  1. Misc

You will probably have to buy a new pendant fitting and use the nut off that, they aren't expensive. I doubt that you will be able to just buy the nut.

You mean like the bottom part of this?
Edited by: "greg_68" 13th Aug 2010

Original Poster

ok thanks, will pop into B&Q later and see what i can find.

If you have a Wilkinsons near by i'd of thought they would sell them and cheaper than B&Q too.

I noticed the bottom part of these (not the ceiling bit) were on sale in asda for £1

Original Poster

thanks, yeah its just the bottom part i need, i will check out asda before i go to B&Q.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)94191
    3. Add one, leave one game54315393
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322827
    5. word association Game74244872

    See more discussions