Groups
    EXPIRED

Plastic Storage Boxes - Cheap As Need Loads!!!!!!

Looking for some plastic storage boxes, as all my stuff in the attic is currently in black bin bags, and can never ever find anything, and im sick of um ripping! I do have a few already but they were rather expensive from the Range, been to asda and notices they had 1 big one for £9!! too expensive when i want loads, anyone know where i can get some cheap if i buy in bulk? need to be with lids on x

5 Comments

wilkos are normally good for these

save your money and go to your local morrisons they are the only suppermarket that has bannana boxs around by the tills all other stores break them up they come with lids so great for stacking and you can just go grab as many as you want each day i have all my stuff in the shed in these boxs and stacked up

Original Poster

imreallyhere

save your money and go to your local morrisons they are the only … save your money and go to your local morrisons they are the only suppermarket that has bannana boxs around by the tills all other stores break them up they come with lids so great for stacking and you can just go grab as many as you want each day i have all my stuff in the shed in these boxs and stacked up

Thanks for the idea, however ive got a lot of clothes, and dont want um getting full of dust etc. Also got some very special items, which i wouldnt want getting ruined neither, good thought though!!!

Original Poster

sufcrock123

wilkos are normally good for these

Gonna check out there website now, thanks x

poundstretcher and b&m usually do these on offer, like 4 for £10 type of thing, might be worth a look if you got one in your area
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots32
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup11
      3. cheap glasses websites78
      4. DPD international?33

See more discussions