PLASTIC SURGERY.......the new black!!!

Found 19th Jan 2010
Plastic surgery is ubiquitous these days.. Everyone is doing it.. And my friend has decided to do it too.. After a nose job,. she wants to do more.....i know its her personal call,but whats your opinion on it!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
93 Comments

Personally, I think if you can afford it & are unhappy with the way you are then why not

Banned

No, thanks.

Make the best of what you have :thumbsup:

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7588183

Personally, I think if you can afford it & are unhappy with the way you … Personally, I think if you can afford it & are unhappy with the way you are then why not

DLM;7588185

No, thanks.Make the best of what you have :thumbsup:

afterall we do wear make up and color our hair..all that isnt natural either:S

Banned

tiggy;7588206

afterall we do wear make up and color our hair..all that isnt natural … afterall we do wear make up and color our hair..all that isnt natural either:S

I know but when a scapel is involved I am out.

I dont like plastic bewbies......they have no bounce :thumbsup:

Banned

transit;7588211

I dont like plastic bewbies......they have no bounce :thumbsup:

Far too still :roll:

Original Poster

u wake up after the sedation and its all good:)

Original Poster

DLM;7588213

Far too still :roll:

that must be a job badly done!!!

Banned

tiggy;7588217

u wake up after the sedation and its all good:)

People who want operations to look good seem a bit strange.

I only have an operation if I need one.

Original Poster

DLM;7588224

People who want operations to look good seem a bit strange.I only have an … People who want operations to look good seem a bit strange.I only have an operation if I need one.

i agree with you too,im pretty satisfied with the way Gods made me..but some people arent.....in their case isnt it justified???

Sloth/Mod

tiggy;7588234

i agree with you too,im pretty satisfied with the way Gods made me..but … i agree with you too,im pretty satisfied with the way Gods made me..but some people arent.....in their case isnt it justified???

Can i be your agent???

Everyone else i know was made by their mum and dad. :w00t:

tiggy;7588234

i agree with you too,im pretty satisfied with the way Gods made me..but … i agree with you too,im pretty satisfied with the way Gods made me..but some people arent.....in their case isnt it justified???

Nah..........

http://beaut.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/1284471.jpg

Original Poster

Rhinoplasty , Liposuction and Breast augmentation are the most common plastic surgerys....more than a tonsil operation...

Original Poster

thats enough to scare anyone.... you knw one of them programs on tv.....plastic surgery gone wrong!!!

Nobody should be artificial.
They should stick with how they were made. And if there is something wrong with your appearance, then you just have to lump it.
A lot of people have too much surgery anyway and makes them look worse than when they started.

Banned

tiggy;7588234

If they want to be something else, good luck to them.

I am not perfect but I have accepted my load and have never been short of male attention.

I will take 1 x nose job please.

DLM;7588256

If they want to be something else, good luck to them.I am not perfect but … If they want to be something else, good luck to them.I am not perfect but I have accepted my load and have never been short of male attention.

Not surprising if you accept the loads :w00t:

Original Poster

if and when the need comes ill go for a face lift fer sure:D

Banned

transit;7588266

Not surprising if you accept the loads :w00t:

:roll::oops:

hey tiggy
sorry I disagree with you on this one. I think anyone who considers unnecessary surgery to look good has some serious confidence issues and needs to work on their self esteem.
seeing a psychiatrist would be a good idea

Original Poster

angelfairee;7588262

I will take 1 x nose job please.

i would tooo lol

Original Poster

[QUOTE=whosthere?;7588327]hey tiggy
sorry I disagree with you on this one. I think anyone who considers unnecessary surgery to look good has some serious confidence issues and needs to work on their self esteem.
seeing a psychiatrist would be a good idea[/QUOTE

what?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7588255

Nobody should be artificial.They should stick with how they were made. … Nobody should be artificial.They should stick with how they were made. And if there is something wrong with your appearance, then you just have to lump it.A lot of people have too much surgery anyway and makes them look worse than when they started.

Ok too much aint good but a lil nip n tucks allowed.....even guys do it nowadays:-D

Original Poster

whosthere?;7588341

what?

ermmm wat i meant was ur right!!!

Banned

I am off now for my 12 hours sleep that's what I need to look and feel good :thumbsup:

tiggy;7588342

Ok too much aint good but a lil nip n tucks allowed.....even guys do it … Ok too much aint good but a lil nip n tucks allowed.....even guys do it nowadays:-D

Most common surgeries such as Liposuction etc can just be done the natural way through exercise and controling what you eat.
Fat reducing surgeries are for lazy bums.

tiggy;7588347

ermmm wat i meant was ur right!!!

:?

Thats not far...Im having a nose job as such...
Mines for medical reasons though as my nose slightly veers to one side which is not noticeable unless i point it out to people, then even some cant see it. But its because its blocking my airwaves, and i have inflamed nasal passages so theyre cutting out cartilage and nasal lining!

Luckily its all internal scalpel work!

wouldnt get anything but a nose job lol, n prob wouldnt do tht cos im not kl with surgery, was told i needed surgery on my wrist if i ever wanted it properly sorted, told them no thanks i can manage lol

micoo;7588379

wouldnt get anything but a nose job lol, n prob wouldnt do tht cos im not … wouldnt get anything but a nose job lol, n prob wouldnt do tht cos im not kl with surgery, was told i needed surgery on my wrist if i ever wanted it properly sorted, told them no thanks i can manage lol

Too much wrist cramp?

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;7588377

Thats not far...Im having a nose job as such...Mines for medical reasons … Thats not far...Im having a nose job as such...Mines for medical reasons though as my nose slightly veers to one side which is not noticeable unless i point it out to people, then even some cant see it. But its because its blocking my airwaves, and i have inflamed nasal passages so theyre cutting out cartilage and nasal lining! Luckily its all internal scalpel work!

micoo;7588379

wouldnt get anything but a nose job lol, n prob wouldnt do tht cos im not … wouldnt get anything but a nose job lol, n prob wouldnt do tht cos im not kl with surgery, was told i needed surgery on my wrist if i ever wanted it properly sorted, told them no thanks i can manage lol

ok so those surgerys r so allowed cos they are for a medical reason...so off u go guys...gud luck w it!!!

tiggy;7588397

ok so those surgerys r so allowed cos they are for a medical reason...so … ok so those surgerys r so allowed cos they are for a medical reason...so off u go girl...gud luck w it!!!

who is the girl? :?

Original Poster

ahem ahem sowieee u guys

awoodhall2003;7588411

who is the girl? :?

YOU ARE.

Original Poster

as u can tel by now im new here hehe

angelfairee;7588417

YOU ARE.

:-D I always wondered what it would be like to be female...not sure if my girlfriend wants a lesbian encounter though...

Dont worry tiggy I dont take it as an insult, nor a complement though.

awoodhall2003;7588377

Thats not far...Im having a nose job as such...Mines for medical reasons … Thats not far...Im having a nose job as such...Mines for medical reasons though as my nose slightly veers to one side which is not noticeable unless i point it out to people, then even some cant see it. But its because its blocking my airwaves, and i have inflamed nasal passages so theyre cutting out cartilage and nasal lining! Luckily its all internal scalpel work!

thats for medical reasons and hence justified.
Imagine there are people who go through bigger procedures just to look a little better.
How shallow can people be!!

awoodhall2003;7588425

:-D I always wondered what it would be like to be female...not sure if my … :-D I always wondered what it would be like to be female...not sure if my girlfriend wants a lesbian encounter though...Dont worry tiggy I dont take it as an insult, nor a complement though.

there is always plastic surgery:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74853
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions