Groups

play asia import

has anyone ordered from playasia....and did you pay import duty? im looking to buy a ds lite from there but unsure about if i will get caught when its delivered for a charge.

18 Comments

I use play asia a lot & have never had to pay import duty but the most expensive thing I've bought from them is an xbox 360 wireless adapter for just under £40... How much is the ds?

Ordered loads of 360 games from them and never had any problems,At an average of around £24 they are only a couple of quid over the £18 limit.Wouldn't order a DS console from them though you will surely get nailed for VAT and duty on it.Just my opinion M8.

Original Poster

The ds is an enamel blue £86. hmmmm. i would trust them more than ebay. i will mail them and ask.

shanecr

The ds is an enamel blue £86. hmmmm. i would trust them more than ebay. i … The ds is an enamel blue £86. hmmmm. i would trust them more than ebay. i will mail them and ask.

Sellers on ebay will usually mark it as a gift if you ask them to... I don't think play asia would?

They will mark it down but customs still check a random sample of packages.

Its a risk really. I know loads of people who order games off there but they are quite lower in terms of price than a DS. You may get charged and may not. But seeing as its quite a large sum most likely you will. Its a 50-50 gamble

i ordered a psp from here in 2005, i had NO problems at all, very fast delivery, with an EU plug end (but got a free adaptor)

i was looking at the black DS £77, i got me PSP within 3 days, i would highly recommend them....im trying to justify spending £77 just for the brain training

EDIT: ps, i didnt get charged any extras
    HTH

Original Poster

big_anth

i ordered a psp from here in 2005, i had NO problems at all, very fast … i ordered a psp from here in 2005, i had NO problems at all, very fast delivery, with an EU plug end (but got a free adaptor)i was looking at the black DS £77, i got me PSP within 3 days, i would highly recommend them....im trying to justify spending £77 just for the brain training :)EDIT: ps, i didnt get charged any extras HTH

ah im just gonna go for it.

shanecr

ah im just gonna go for it.

hey, i would (and did with the psp)

im wanting the black ds, but like i said i dunno if i can justify spending £77 for brain training

iv NEVER played a DS, are they any good ? adverts look good

Also quidco is 7%

Original Poster

they are ok. kills some time on the toilet lol. they great for multiplayer and the kids and my gf love it, so they all getting one.

Original Poster

i cant find play asia on quidco tho :-(

SORRY

i have giving you false information....i ordered mine from ]yesasia.com

they are the same price and 7% quidco

sorry

Original Poster

i noticed and found it

enjoy

i can see me ordering one soon, been waiting about for an english version but i keep missing out, could have had a white one today from john lewis but i want black

Original Poster

i got a black one from wilkinsons. arrived today. hmmm, the blue says ships in 7-14days

thanks gary ORDERED !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions