Groups

Play-asia vouchers

I have two play-asia vouchers that I very much doubt I am going to use, so first one to message me can have one or both if they need them. Please only ask for them if you know you'll use them!

One is 8$ off 50$ purchase and the other is 12$ off 100$. Not much in today's climate and exchange rate, I'll admit, but I figure it might help someone who was going to buy something there anyway.

3 Comments

I would have asked for it since i'm looking to get a New PSP Slim & Lite Metallic Blue but Play-Asia are charging way too much for it. Good gesture though and everylittle helps

Original Poster

Marky264;3673552

I would have asked for it since i'm looking to get a New PSP Slim & Lite … I would have asked for it since i'm looking to get a New PSP Slim & Lite Metallic Blue but Play-Asia are charging way too much for it. Good gesture though and everylittle helps

Unfortunately that seems to be the case with play-asia for many things. On occasion you can find a bargain though. Hope someone can pick something out before these expire.

Original Poster

This will probably drop out of my recent posts eventually, so if I'm not answering just send me a PM, cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions