Play delivery time

Hey,

I've never actually ordered anything off Play but I know their reputation so have no problems ordering off them, but I need an SD card by thursday.

Will Play deliver it on time if I order tonight? (although it wouldn't be processed until tomorrow I suppose)

Cheers

13 Comments

doubt it would be done till monday
they say 24hr dispatch but should get it by thursday!

They say 24 hours to process then 24 hours to dispatch [most of the time happens in 1 day] then takes 3-5 days delivery on top of that.

I've found play to be a bit hit and miss sometimes. Ordered a couple of items on sunday, one came tuesday or wednesday and the other came this morning even though both were in stock.

I would give you an 85% chance of getting it for thursday. Play are excellent for delivery to UK.

Original Poster

hmm, well I could order one (cheaper) from cclonline, but I've never heard much about them...they seem to be fairly reputable. They offer free next day delivery so could have it tuesday more or less guaranteed.

Think I should go for that instead?

I've ordered from ccl before theyre good

What sd card are you after? I have a spare Peak ultra sd as here could post it tomorrow?

]http//ww…ot/

Evening t0mm

Original Poster

Anything cheap really

cclonine does 1GB Kingston for 4.99 or something of that value.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;1420880

What sd card are you after? I have a spare Peak ultra sd as here could … What sd card are you after? I have a spare Peak ultra sd as here could post it tomorrow?]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/41076/1gb-secure-digital-card-ultra-sd-ca/all/deals/hot/Evening t0mm

Evening, how're you?

Well £5 posted ok for you? It's a great card its faster than the sandisk 2gb card I bought to replace it. Just wanted more space for my camera. Is bank transfer ok with you or payment at an Abbey branch? PM me your details and I'll post it tomorrow, will be picked up monday morning so you should get it tue or wed at the latest.

JimmyW;1420771

I've found play to be a bit hit and miss sometimes. Ordered a couple of … I've found play to be a bit hit and miss sometimes. Ordered a couple of items on sunday, one came tuesday or wednesday and the other came this morning even though both were in stock.

Same here, sometimes they are very fast but then other times they can be slow - I wouldn't use them if I was needing something promptly.

John

Original Poster

Alright cheers guys.

GAVINLEWISHUKD, Would only pay via PayPal and since cclonline is around a fiver anyway (I'm not bothered about speed, this is a temp job) i'd rather go with them although you have good feedback here. Cheers anyway!

Ok no problems. If you are worried about not receiving it you Im happy for you to do the BT after you receive it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions