Groups
    EXPIRED

Play-Doh 50th Anniversary Pack for £5 anywhere???

Hi people,

Does anyone know anywhere thats still doing the 50th anniversary pack (the one with 50 tubs of playdoh) for £5 still.

Cheapest I can find is ebay at about £12-16, most online stores seem to be around £12 and woolworths have pushed their price back up as well to £12.

Any help appreciated :thumbsup:

5 Comments

Caesar

Hi people, Does anyone know anywhere thats still doing the 50th … Hi people, Does anyone know anywhere thats still doing the 50th anniversary pack (the one with 50 tubs of playdoh) for £5 still.Cheapest I can find is ebay at about £12-16, most online stores seem to be around £12 and woolworths have pushed their price back up as well to £12.Any help appreciated :thumbsup:

Yes i'd like to know that too!!!

Shown here for £4.75 + £3.95 delivery.

Doesn't say if it's in stock

toyopia.co.uk/sho…=AC

luckyjim

Shown here for £4.75 + £3.95 delivery.Doesn't say if it's in s … Shown here for £4.75 + £3.95 delivery.Doesn't say if it's in stockhttp://www.toyopia.co.uk/shop.asp?ToyID=107840&catcode=AC

Thanks for the find! + rep added :-D

BECKYBOO

Thanks for the find! + rep added :-D

Thanks. Glad to have been of help.

These are now available in woolworths for £5 i got one in the Birkenhead branch today and they had loads.

God knows why a 22 year old is buying playdoh lol but i had to have some. Hope this helps someone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      2. love affairs1337
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927355

See more discussions