Groups
    EXPIRED

play kitchen

Banned
    hi all, im looking for a cheap as can be play kitchen for my kids, its for both a aboy and girl so cant be girly ie princess, iv seen some good girly ones but although i kno my son wouldnt mind i think his daddy would lol.

if anybody sees one please let me kno, thankyou xx

11 Comments

These are great adventuretoys.co.uk/pro…477. You are basically paying less for a damaged box and maybe a slight scratch. I bought a toy kitchen from here fAlso if something does happen to be missing from the kitchen they will send it free of charge. I was missing a spoon and they sent it straight away.

Sorryn just noticed they are out of stock which is unusual. I would give them a call and see what they have as they only advertise things they have more than 5 in.

Original Poster Banned

thanks i look now

the ELC one is great-not cheap, but comes with loads of accessories free-and lasts forever - its really strong.

Original Poster Banned

thanks for the link , im really looking for a bit cheaper than that, around the 30 40 mark

this one is £12.99 but limited stock been trying to decide if to buy as a christmas gift or not!
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm but it is pink!

Original Poster Banned

thankyou, if you are buying for a girl then i wud say go for it but as for me needed it for both boy and girl, i think i have to leave it lol, thanks anyway

Original Poster Banned

thank that looks good i c if other half likes it, thanks

there is one in tesco i got my lo for a starter type one its blue and is about £20 i think ill find the link for you it packs away so is great for storage and comes with lots of cutlery and pots etc. It also has sound hth

]http//di…spx

Just realised that half my post went missing above??!!
    If you keep a look out on the adventure toys site or phone them they should have one for £40. I have a little tikes one which I paid £40 for it was a smaller model which I got for my son and daughter. This one adventuretoys.co.uk/pro…259 but in a damaged box so much cheaper. It will last forever and can be sold for a good price afterwards.

ikea had a wooden one today and my son was loving it, didnt notice the price though sorry
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions