Millwall v Huddersfield (Tues 18th)

Spoilers below

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
44 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Go on the Robins!

Oh wait...... Go on Chalton.... 1-0 on the night 2-2 aggregate.

Dagenham and Redbridge should get through!

Come on Swindon.

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8630209

Dagenham and Redbridge should get through!

Yup I predicted that about 3 months ago. My mate was lino at their game yesterday too.

skusey;8630250

Come on Swindon.

Come on you SE London Boys. :-D

Banned

guv;8630279

Yup I predicted that about 3 months ago. My mate was lino at their game … Yup I predicted that about 3 months ago. My mate was lino at their game yesterday too.Come on you SE London Boys. :-D

you predicted they would be playing us:lol:

not another fail.....you london bwoys crack me up, init bruv

Original Poster Banned

2-0 to Charlton

Looking promising for a Charlton v Millwall final.

Original Poster Banned

Reckless from Greer. Straight red card. His foot could have gong straight through the addicks player. And he had the front to plead his inocence!

Swindon down to 10 men.

Original Poster Banned

2-2 How the hell that went in I'll never know!

Banned

lmao......come on swindon

come on the terriers......not often youll hear me saying that!!

3-3 you mean?!

Banned

asayer;8630918

3-3 you mean?!

it didnt need highlighting:thumbsup:

Looked like the Souness tackle when playing for Rangers.
Come on the Penhill Posse

Original Poster Banned

skusey;8630946

Looked like the Souness tackle when playing for Rangers.Come on the … Looked like the Souness tackle when playing for Rangers.Come on the Penhill Posse

LOL..... Charlton down to 10 men now!

Extra time?! not watching it lol

Banned

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01637/austin_1637499c.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Wow.... that was a get out of jail free card from Swindon. 5-4 on pens... but how the game hadnt been put beyond any doubts is nutz.

Inb4 the troll.... oh wait

we're going to wembley, swindon always do it the hard way, :-D :-D

watch out leeds. we're coming for you

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;8631614

we're going to wembley, swindon always do it the hard way, :-D :-Dwatch … we're going to wembley, swindon always do it the hard way, :-D :-Dwatch out leeds. we're coming for you

Leeds fluked it in the last game (Im sure they paid the Rovers keeper looking at the second goal), so its between Millwall and Huddersfield who you'll play!

If you get as lucky as you did tonight, the FA Cup final should be a doddle next year!:p

Banned

faevilangel;8631614

we're going to wembley, swindon always do it the hard way, :-D :-Dwatch … we're going to wembley, swindon always do it the hard way, :-D :-Dwatch out leeds. we're coming for you

http://www.best-of-web.com/_images/080509-131410-727007.jpg

guv;8631697

Leeds fluked it in the last game (Im sure they paid the Rovers keeper … Leeds fluked it in the last game (Im sure they paid the Rovers keeper looking at the second goal), so its between Millwall and Huddersfield who you'll play! If you get as lucky as you did tonight, the FA Cup final should be a doddle next year!:p

Swindon always get lucky,

Want Millwall for revenge on last game of season :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;8631735

Swindon always get lucky, :pWant Millwall for revenge on last game of … Swindon always get lucky, :pWant Millwall for revenge on last game of season :w00t:

All the Millwall fans I know wanted Swindon (in their words, they mullered you!) I obviously know the score, but didnt see any of the game, so assume they're not telling porkies! But having beat Charlton 4-0, they weren't too bothered........

But they've now got to get there first!:w00t:

guv;8631764

All the Millwall fans I know wanted Swindon (in their words, they … All the Millwall fans I know wanted Swindon (in their words, they mullered you!) I obviously know the score, but didnt see any of the game, so assume they're not telling porkies! But having beat Charlton 4-0, they weren't too bothered........But they've now got to get there first!:w00t:

Mullered my backside, but I would say that

Huddersfield are no pushover so expect another extra time or penalty game

I'm at work during the game so will catch the last 30 mins

Anyone laugh ou louded when Bailey took that pen? Could not happen to a nicer bloke:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;8631785

Mullered my backside, but I would say that

As I said.... not my words, I havent a clue how it went!

Huddersfield are no pushover so expect another extra time or penalty … Huddersfield are no pushover so expect another extra time or penalty gameI'm at work during the game so will catch the last 30 mins

Agreed, they're not, but home advantage and 0-0 Millwall are the favourites.

dananana;8631814

Anyone laugh ou louded when Bailey took that pen? Could not happen to a … Anyone laugh ou louded when Bailey took that pen? Could not happen to a nicer bloke:thumbsup:

No... what's wrong with Bailey? (I dont tend to pay any attention to these lower leagues - so genuine question!)

come on you millwall tomorrow!

i want to play you next season!

Original Poster Banned

Snare;8631866

come on you millwall tomorrow!i want to play you next season!

LOL... I saw Millwall promoted to the top division on your ground! (Well old ground!)

dananana;8631814

Anyone laugh ou louded when Bailey took that pen? Could not happen to a … Anyone laugh ou louded when Bailey took that pen? Could not happen to a nicer bloke:thumbsup:

definitely.... I was shouting " Miss you cockney f-----" :w00t:

They cheated all over the place tho, from laying on the ball and constant pushing, they went for the rough game and it backfired :-D

guv;8631855

As I said.... not my words, I havent a clue how it went!Agreed, they're … As I said.... not my words, I havent a clue how it went!Agreed, they're not, but home advantage and 0-0 Millwall are the favourites.

Millwall will go in favourites but Huddersfield will be up for it...I fancy seeing some more penalties

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;8631908

Millwall will go in favourites but Huddersfield will be up for it...I … Millwall will go in favourites but Huddersfield will be up for it...I fancy seeing some more penalties

'Tis a cruel way to lose.... and you just crucified a Charlton Player! tut tut

guv;8631855

No... what's wrong with Bailey? (I dont tend to pay any attention to … No... what's wrong with Bailey? (I dont tend to pay any attention to these lower leagues - so genuine question!)

Talented footballer but is a big cheat (Diving, constanly whinging to the ref and kicking players off the ball).

dananana;8631932

Talented footballer but is a big cheat (Diving, constanly whinging to the … Talented footballer but is a big cheat (Diving, constanly whinging to the ref and kicking players off the ball).

They got a couple of them, it's becoming more common in the game, always looking to the ref for a reaction.

In the first half, one of their players kept standing in front of the ball holding his nuts, then when the town player moved the ball, he went and stood in front of it... Just time wasting :x

guv;8631921

'Tis a cruel way to lose.... and you just crucified a Charlton Player! … 'Tis a cruel way to lose.... and you just crucified a Charlton Player! tut tut

Tis a great way to win, makes your heart beat a lot more

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;8631950

They got a couple of them, it's becoming more common in the game, always … They got a couple of them, it's becoming more common in the game, always looking to the ref for a reaction.In the first half, one of their players kept standing in front of the ball holding his nuts, then when the town player moved the ball, he went and stood in front of it... Just time wasting :x

Kept standing in front of the ball? Wow thats nasty! How did you think the challenge from Greer went? I think he was dissapointed the Charlton guy wasnt cut in two!

I tended to look at the football. Charlton should have won handsomely. If the result had ended 4-1, Swindon couldnt have complaned.

guv;8631999

Kept standing in front of the ball? Wow thats nasty! How did you think … Kept standing in front of the ball? Wow thats nasty! How did you think the challenge from Greer went? I think he was dissapointed the Charlton guy wasnt cut in two!I tended to look at the football. Charlton should have won handsomely. If the result had ended 4-1, Swindon couldnt have complaned.

Ya Greer went in a bit too hard, no complaints by me. The foul on Austin was as bad, he wasn't going for the ball, his motive was to bring him down...

Charlton just didn't finish it, Swindon could have had a couple too... it was one of those games, you huff and huff, but it just doesn;t want to go in.

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;8632061

Ya Greer went in a bit too hard, no complaints by me. The foul on Austin … Ya Greer went in a bit too hard, no complaints by me. The foul on Austin was as bad, he wasn't going for the ball, his motive was to bring him down...

Yes, his motive was to bring him down. It was a foul, he wasn't trying to kill him was he! (And that red was harsh, as there was a defender cutting across so not the last man.)

Charlton just didn't finish it, Swindon could have had a couple too... it … Charlton just didn't finish it, Swindon could have had a couple too... it was one of those games, you huff and huff, but it just doesn;t want to go in.

If Swindon could have had a couple, Charlton could have had 12! But you're right, it wasn't their night and the ball didnt want to go in!

Should be fun at work tomorrow...... i wont be harsh though!

guv;8632098

Yes, his motive was to bring him down. It was a foul, he wasn't trying to … Yes, his motive was to bring him down. It was a foul, he wasn't trying to kill him was he! (And that red was harsh, as there was a defender cutting across so not the last man.)

It was the comuppence for the constant cheating by their players :whistling:

guv;8632098

If Swindon could have had a couple, Charlton could have had 12! But … If Swindon could have had a couple, Charlton could have had 12! But you're right, it wasn't their night and the ball didnt want to go in!Should be fun at work tomorrow...... i wont be harsh though!

But that;s the whole fun, rubbing it in................... GOING TO WEMBLEY!!!!

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;8632130

It was the comuppence for the constant cheating by their players … It was the comuppence for the constant cheating by their players :whistling:

I think you need a new TV

But that;s the whole fun, rubbing it in................... GOING TO … But that;s the whole fun, rubbing it in................... GOING TO WEMBLEY!!!!

Well you're not rubbing it in with me. I couldnt give a monkey's! I want Millwall to win tomorrow, but wont lose any sleep if they lose.

guv;8632208

I think you need a new TV

Didn' watch it on tv They kept trying to keep the ball, one even put the ball under his body to stop swindon taking a free kick :roll:

guv;8632208

Well you're not rubbing it in with me. I couldnt give a monkey's! I want … Well you're not rubbing it in with me. I couldnt give a monkey's! I want Millwall to win tomorrow, but wont lose any sleep if they lose.

I'm not rubbing it in to you, as you're a Tittenham supporter but you could rub it in to your work colleagues ;-)

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;8632226

They kept trying to keep the ball

You could have asked the ref for another and pointed out that Charlton were not sharing their one!

guv;8632242

You could have asked the ref for another and pointed out that Charlton … You could have asked the ref for another and pointed out that Charlton were not sharing their one!

roflcopter.... part quoting is so fun
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    2. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    4. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57

See more discussions