Play the game and win prizes with Bella Italia

21 Comments
Got a hot chocolate with a main course
Thanks for posting, most addictive game though, lol.
matrixmduk24/11/2019 15:55

Thanks for posting, most addictive game though, lol.

You are very welcome
49 was my best, thanks nish
MrSwitch24/11/2019 17:16

49 was my best, thanks nish

That’s excellent. Hope you get some of nice gifts they are giving away? I got 2 for 1 on cocktails.
n15hu24/11/2019 17:23

That’s excellent. Hope you get some of nice gifts they are giving away? I g …That’s excellent. Hope you get some of nice gifts they are giving away? I got 2 for 1 on cocktails.

I did
39099233-VFrWx.jpg
I got free bottle of house wine when dine in 🙌🏻
Edited by: "Bailz" 24th Nov
Bailz24/11/2019 22:03

I got free bottle of house wine when dine in 🙌🏻

Wow. No way! That’s great. Congratulations. That’s a decent prize.
n15hu24/11/2019 22:05

Wow. No way! That’s great. Congratulations. That’s a decent prize. (pa …Wow. No way! That’s great. Congratulations. That’s a decent prize.

Not sure how much it’s worth but il take free booze, only got like 24 pizzas on the comp too
Bailz24/11/2019 22:07

Not sure how much it’s worth but il take free booze, only got like 24 p …Not sure how much it’s worth but il take free booze, only got like 24 pizzas on the comp too

Very happy indeed. Were you aware that if you play each day you win a new prize on your first play?
n15hu24/11/2019 22:09

Very happy indeed. Were you aware that if you play each day you win a new …Very happy indeed. Were you aware that if you play each day you win a new prize on your first play?

So play it everyday till when? And get another prize?
Bailz24/11/2019 22:10

So play it everyday till when? And get another prize?

The prize draw is open until 27th December. - from the T&Cs. Unsure when the game will end? Assume it’s the same time frame?(confused)
Please let other people know.
n15hu30/11/2019 16:46

@jamie15 @csa1

Thanks. What prizes are available?
Anything that doesn't require a spend?
These are far from me
csa130/11/2019 16:55

Thanks. What prizes are available?Anything that doesn't require a …Thanks. What prizes are available?Anything that doesn't require a spend?These are far from me

39206372-ikJPP.jpg

These are the gifts that I’ve won so far. Unfortunately you need to spend on a main meal before you can earn any of the free or half price items.
n15hu30/11/2019 16:58

[Image] These are the gifts that I’ve won so far. Unfortunately you need t …[Image] These are the gifts that I’ve won so far. Unfortunately you need to spend on a main meal before you can earn any of the free or half price items.

Thanks. Not bad, Shame about the spend.
Although if this is the same, very strange??
bellaitalia.co.uk/san…ons
csa130/11/2019 17:00

Thanks. Not bad, Shame about the spend.Although if this is the same, very …Thanks. Not bad, Shame about the spend.Although if this is the same, very strange??https://www.bellaitalia.co.uk/santa-run-terms-and-conditions

You can win instant large prizes by playing the game daily and you get entered into a draw plus some of the top place prizes for ranking in the top 3 could mean free meals.
n15hu30/11/2019 17:22

You can win instant large prizes by playing the game daily and you get …You can win instant large prizes by playing the game daily and you get entered into a draw plus some of the top place prizes for ranking in the top 3 could mean free meals.

Ah cool! Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants