Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Play The Last of Us Part II first with hotukdeals and WIN 1 of 5 copies!!

Deal editor185
Refreshed 15th Jun (Posted 8th Jun)Posted 9th Jun 2020
Update 1
Update: This competition will end today at 11:59pm - DO NOT MISS OUT!
There are just 10 days to go until the release of The Last of Us Part II on PlayStation 4 to celebrate we're giving away 5 (FIVE!) copies of the game.

Entry to the competition is simple - complete the actions offered on the giveaway page to be in with a chance of getting your hands on one of the 4 copies available via Gleam. Remember to keep heading back to the page for extra chances to win with our daily bonus entries.

An extra copy of the game will also be given away on our Facebook gaming page, for more details on this, make sure to head on over to this link

Good luck to everybody

[Competition page]

[The Last of Us Part II pricing]

3480937.jpg
Terms & Conditions

We're giving away 4 copies of the newly released The Last of Us Part II. All winners will be chosen at random.

Every participant receives points for performing actions. For every point you will receive one entry, therefore performing more actions will increase the chance of winning.

The total maximum number of entries each participant can earn is 30 points + 5 extra points every day the competition is live.

At the end of the contest winners will be randomly picked and contacted via Gleam.io or one of the channels signed up for.

The winners will be contacted within 14 days of the close of contest and prizes will be sent out within 60 days of your response. If winners don't reply within 14 days of being contacted, we reserve the right to draw new winners.

In addition to the use specified above, by entering into this promotion each winner consents to hotukdeals disclosing and using the winner's personal details for the purpose of administering and distributing the prizes.

Hotukdeals reserve the right to alter, amend this promotion or any aspect of it including changing any dates at any time with prior notice.

The competition opens on 12:00:00 PM GMT 9th June 2020 and closes on 23:59:59 PM, 15th June 2020.

Participants must be UK residents.
Prizes may not be exactly as pictured.
Rules subject to change without notice.
hotukdeals.com/pri…icy

As Ellie pursues vengeance after a traumatic violent event, you must confront the devastating physical and emotional repercussions of her actions. Five years after their dangerous journey across the post-pandemic United States, Ellie and Joel have settled down in Jackson, Wyoming. Living amongst a thriving community of survivors has allowed them peace and stability, despite the constant threat of the infected and other, more desperate survivors. When a violent event disrupts that peace, Ellie embarks on a relentless journey to carry out justice and find closure. As she hunts those responsible one by one, she is confronted with the devastating physical and emotional repercussions of her actions.

3480937.jpg
A Complex and Emotional Story Experience the escalating moral conflicts created by Ellie’s relentless pursuit of vengeance. The cycle of violence left in her wake will challenge your notions of right versus wrong, good versus evil, and hero versus villain. A Beautiful Yet Dangerous World Set out on Ellie’s journey, taking her from the peaceful mountains and forests of Jackson to the lush, overgrown ruins of greater Seattle. Encounter new survivor groups, unfamiliar and treacherous environments, and terrifying evolutions of the infected. Brought to life by the latest iteration of the Naughty Dog engine, the deadly characters and world are more realistic and meticulously detailed than ever before.

3480937.jpg
Tense and Desperate Action-Survival Gameplay New and evolved gameplay systems deliver upon the life-or-death stakes of Ellie’s journey through the hostile world. Feel her desperate struggle for survival through improved features such as high-intensity melee combat, fluid movement, and dynamic stealth. A broad variety of weapons, crafting items, skills, and updates allows you to personalize Ellie’s capabilities to your play style.

Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
The last competition I couldn't get extra chances, tried different browsers. Contacted mods who never got back to me.
Edited by: "MR1123" 9th Jun
Would be great if it allowed me to actually enter, I've tried about 5 times now
Amazing, thanks for doing this! I'm really excited for TLOU2, currently revisiting TLOU1 for the 100th time. Good luck everyone.
How would you be playing it first if the release date is 19.6.20 and prizes are sent out within 60 days of 29.6.20 ....or is that an extreme worst case scenario for the ts&cs?
185 Comments
Nice one
Amazing, thanks for doing this! I'm really excited for TLOU2, currently revisiting TLOU1 for the 100th time. Good luck everyone.
The last competition I couldn't get extra chances, tried different browsers. Contacted mods who never got back to me.
Edited by: "MR1123" 9th Jun
done 😁😁🤞🤞 gl ev1 😁😁
Thanks for doing this guys. Lovely contribution to the HUKD gaming communities!
JUST SEND ME ONE PLEASE , no luck neither of the competitions before 😁
Would be great if it allowed me to actually enter, I've tried about 5 times now
Awesome. Thank you
Great Good Luck Everyone!
i'd rather wait for my collectors edition and ps4 pro. Thanks though.
Awesome. Entered thanks, love this site and the competition. Would love to win a copy
I would love to win one.
Entered! Good luck!
Thanks would love this!!
Entered, thanks
How would you be playing it first if the release date is 19.6.20 and prizes are sent out within 60 days of 29.6.20 ....or is that an extreme worst case scenario for the ts&cs?
davew201109/06/2020 12:31

How would you be playing it first if the release date is 19.6.20 and …How would you be playing it first if the release date is 19.6.20 and prizes are sent out within 60 days of 29.6.20 ....or is that an extreme worst case scenario for the ts&cs?

I refuse to put my name to anything, but I will say the comp closes on the 15th
Saweeeeet, would be nice to take some time off work and have a solid few days on this since I've not had any time off during the pandemic
Wont let me enter on android, i already have the app but it wont count my entries
will enter though im one of those people in life "ill never win ! "
aaronhealey96109/06/2020 12:33

Wont let me enter on android, i already have the app but it wont count my …Wont let me enter on android, i already have the app but it wont count my entries

I clicked to download the app (although I already had it) click open on the play store, then reopened the browser page and it counted my entry
Pre-orderd the CE the moment it became avilable.
Restarting the original tonight so I can finish it and load up Part 2 like it's the next level.
Download the app, thanks but no thanks.
Good luck, shame it won't be me.
BuzzDuraband09/06/2020 12:33

I refuse to put my name to anything, but I will say the comp closes on the …I refuse to put my name to anything, but I will say the comp closes on the 15th

It's the 'winners will be drawn within 14 days of closing' that I took my date from.
But anyway I'll enter and I'm sure I will definitely win and it will definitely be delivered before my friends' copies
Good luck everyone
A little birdie tells me this game is going to be great, par on course for Naughty Dog and this franchise.
Done! Pls let me win for this fantastic game
davew201109/06/2020 13:15

It's the 'winners will be drawn within 14 days of closing' that I took my …It's the 'winners will be drawn within 14 days of closing' that I took my date from.But anyway I'll enter and I'm sure I will definitely win and it will definitely be delivered before my friends' copies

Ah, yes - sorry. It wasn't an indication you'd said something wrong - it was a more a we'll do our bloody damn best to get it to you for release
Done please win
Fingers crossed but when it comes to winning competitions I really am the last of us
Don't really like jumping through hoops to enter a competition so I'll leave it. But if you do it with Hitman 3 someday maybe I will
hotmep09/06/2020 13:18

A little birdie tells me this game is going to be great, par on course for …A little birdie tells me this game is going to be great, par on course for Naughty Dog and this franchise.

a big birde says otherwise. Those were some very controversial leaks.
BuzzDuraband09/06/2020 13:23

Ah, yes - sorry. It wasn't an indication you'd said something wrong - it …Ah, yes - sorry. It wasn't an indication you'd said something wrong - it was a more a we'll do our bloody damn best to get it to you for release

That's fine and appreciated
this game looks amazing
Great. Entered.
Can’t be bothered. I will just buy it.
stingersplash09/06/2020 13:28

Don't really like jumping through hoops to enter a competition so I'll …Don't really like jumping through hoops to enter a competition so I'll leave it. But if you do it with Hitman 3 someday maybe I will

One less person to worry about.

Takes literally a minute or two to enter, chances are probably 1 in a million but can't hurt to try. Good luck to all.
Edited by: "Sherbat" 9th Jun
🔥
Entered, thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text