Groups

Play Trade??

I listed something on Play Trade but its still not showing up when I search for it. Anyone know anything about it?

10 Comments

Can take a little while for it to go live on the website, how long ago did you list it?

Original Poster

Well I did it yesterday but then today - probably around 2pm -I somehow made it *active* by flicking through my account but its still not there!

Oh i dont know then, as mine was listed within around 6hrs first time and 1hr 2nd time i listed on there. Is there a way to email/ring play.com?? Did you have email to confirm listing as well?

If you go into My Account and then PlayTrade Listings, does it have a listing ID and end date?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3392901

If you go into My Account and then PlayTrade Listings, does it have a … If you go into My Account and then PlayTrade Listings, does it have a listing ID and end date?

04/11/2008
    Ends : 03/01/2009
    Mr Men And Little Miss - The Complete Collection: Vol. 1 (4 Discs)
    Condition: NEW
    Reference code:MR MEN
    Listing ID:250193586

SELLER STATUS
    Active

FEEDBACK RATING
    No feedback yet

ACTIVITY SUMMARY
    0 open listings

0 sales (last 7 days)

babyblue;3392921

04/11/2008 Ends : 03/01/2009 Mr Men And Little Miss - The Complete … 04/11/2008 Ends : 03/01/2009 Mr Men And Little Miss - The Complete Collection: Vol. 1 (4 Discs) Condition: NEW Reference code:MR MEN Listing ID:250193586SELLER STATUSActiveFEEDBACK RATINGNo feedback yetACTIVITY SUMMARY0 open listings0 sales (last 7 days)

Sounds a bit strange. Drop an email to support and tell them about it. If your account is active your listings should be visible to everyone.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3392984

Sounds a bit strange. Drop an email to support and tell them about it. … Sounds a bit strange. Drop an email to support and tell them about it. If your account is active your listings should be visible to everyone.

Thanks for your help. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I have just cancelled the listing and re-listed it. Says 1 active listing now so fingers crossed!

same thing happened to me, no idea why?

yep same thing here.. wonder why?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2952
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963005
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846253
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34201

See more discussions