Groups

PLAY? What you think....

Banned
    of new website...... I missed the old one already....used it since '99 so its a hard change

24 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[url]WWW.PLAY.COM[/url]

i thinks it's very eBuyer-esque

Original Poster Banned

PapaSmurf;2101598

i thinks it's very eBuyer-esque

Yes....definitely!! Liked the 'bubbly' menu before....easy to use and kind of fun looking

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

E-Buyer have a new style site now don't they?

Ewwww when did they do that?

Original Poster Banned

Not long ago....went on EARLY this morning and it hadn't changed....went on 10 mins ago and thought I'd clicked the wrong favourite!

Me no Likey!!!

Amazon changed a wk or so back too.

play.usa is still the same thank god

Not as bad as the HUKD site change :whistling:

Ni i dont like it.

Nah I don't like it hate it when sites change their layout... Just like amazon has done argh!

ebuyer rip off thoough looks slightly better/proffesional than ebuyer. spose it'll grow on me much like this sites changeover.

i like it

and you still can't change the order in which search results are displayed :x

I think it's good. I like the drop down tabs as well, makes it quicker to search.

XtremeDJW;2101858

I think it's good. I like the drop down tabs as well, makes it quicker … I think it's good. I like the drop down tabs as well, makes it quicker to search.

much easier than the old play, unless i was after something specific i couldnt find anything!

Naaa, liked the old one, nearly exactly the same as ebuyer.

its not that bad :-)

lol - I like it, reminds me of Ebuyer

It isn't as clear when an item is stocked buy play.com or a private trader from the item description anymore.

If you check ]THIS PAGE all but one of them are supplied by play.com.

There is a (very) subtle difference to one of them.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Did My Brother Eat The Last Pie!!!! Anyway Liked The Old Play Why Change It!!! Die Die Die Die
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions