Groups

Play.Com -

Well I think we all knew the Pirates set would be cancelled but I ordered from Play.com 2 months ago, Tapestry By Carol King, waited, waited, emailed them, said order accepted, but still not delivery then I emailed them again today and they emailed me back saying they had had loads in but were all gone now and had cancelled my order, I ordered in plenty of time for fathers day (2 months), was expecting it any day, anyone know where I can get this from now please

4 Comments

im guessing its a book. waterstones?

pikachu12;2313946

im guessing its a book. waterstones?

Tapestry By Carol King, a book.....

Have you looked on HMV they have the remastered Cd in stock for £4.99.

Original Poster

Emmsa76;2313964

Tapestry By Carol King, a book.....Have you looked on HMV they have the … Tapestry By Carol King, a book.....Have you looked on HMV they have the remastered Cd in stock for £4.99.

thanks I will get it there bit late but at least I can get it:thumbsup:

Glad I could help, HMV are usually quite quick in delivering. My last few orders where delevered in 3/4 days. (hope you didn't forget Quidco, sure you didn't) ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562131
      2. Sky Fibre Max11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions