play.com 2 for £18 blu ray offer..

4 replies
Found 16th Mar 2010
Has anybody ever ordered two then cancelled one?
Ordered two blu's but ones gone out of stock.. think if I cancel the one thats oos theyll charge me full price for the other one?
Jack

1. Misc
  2. Blu-Ray
4 Comments

No...

but ASDA diect had a simlair offer a while ago and I returned one (still sealed) and they credited me £10 back, which is half the £20.00 I paid..

Give them a ring and ask.

cant see it would work m8-surely the price is 18 for 2,so they cant actually charge your card until they despatch the 2?

Original Poster

barky;8118985

cant see it would work m8-surely the price is 18 for 2,so they cant … cant see it would work m8-surely the price is 18 for 2,so they cant actually charge your card until they despatch the 2?

Well I used the pre order code thing at play.com
Pre ordered gt5 and the 2 for £18..
inglourious basterds was then coming up as £4, and gamer coming up as £9.. ( taken the £5 off the 2 for £18)
When I went through the visa secure thing it was coming up as £4 that they were charging me, then when I've checked my account just now theyre charging £9 for inglourious and £4 for gamer..
I don't particularly mind as gamer for £4 isnt that bad, and neither is £9 for inglourious :thumbsup:
However when it was £4 for inglourious and £9 for gamer, then I might have been tempted to cancel gamer :whistling:

Original Poster

barky;8118985

cant see it would work m8-surely the price is 18 for 2,so they cant … cant see it would work m8-surely the price is 18 for 2,so they cant actually charge your card until they despatch the 2?

Also the guy said that one will be despatched before the other ( i rang play.com up to ask what happens when one is oos).. and they've charged me £9..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810998
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604827
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769585

See more discussions