Groups
    EXPIRED

Play.com

does anyone have any 10% off vouchers for Play???

9 Comments

no sorry, i only have a 20% off one

Discount: £5
    Minimum Spend: £50.00
    Promotional Code: VTWMDLHGPQ
    Expiry: 22/09/2008

Discount: 20%
    Minimum Spend: £0.99
    Promotional Code: PLCINX08
    Expiry: 31/10/2008
    Applies to: Clothing

Banned

no sorry just got a few codes for £5 off £50

OP, how much do you intend to spend?

Original Poster

just under £400

Hope it is OK to post this here (been a long time lurker but not posted before) but just to say take care with codes on Play.com.

I used the £5 off £50 code VTWMDLHGPQ two days ago.... it was accepted and showed on the screen as reducing the price of the camera I was buying by £5 (I took a screen dump) but my confirmation email had reinstated the original price and charged me the extra £5! Not sure if I should contact Play and if I do what to say regarding where I got the code from! Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice gratefully received.

Nenen... Can you check your bank (payment method )account online to see how much they have actually charged you.

I can't remember who it was now, but the same thing happened to me..
    the email did not show the discount.. But when the goods arrived it was all OK and discount had been taken off.

Maybe the same with your order.

Nenen;3033309

Not sure if I should contact Play and if I do what to say regarding where … Not sure if I should contact Play and if I do what to say regarding where I got the code from!

That particular code was from an advert in The Southern Daily Echo newspaper so it wasn't a specific code for just a few anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408

See more discussions