Groups

Play.com 5£ Voucher - Help needed or else I might go MAD

Probably I have got a lot of time (useless me) but I have managed to spent last 1.5 hours without making up my mind of what to buy from my 5£ voucher on Play.com.

Any useful suggestions will be appreciated. Please keep in mind I am after something that I can use for a long time & not hoping to pay a BIG remainder (a few pounds are okay)

12 Comments

If you don't need anything yet why not wait until you do, or does the voucher have a time limit?

Banned

buy something for me :-D

Original Poster

Money Spinning;3347174

If you don't need anything yet why not wait until you do, or does the … If you don't need anything yet why not wait until you do, or does the voucher have a time limit?

Expires 12/11/2008 :cry:

Original Poster

sassie;3347185

buy something for me :-D

I was expecting this from someone & had a very very strong feeling it would come from the regulars. :whistling:

respectable dvd series 1
    suprerbad noises keychain

buy a calendar that will last all of 2009!! most are £4.99

Banned

KOGONAI;3347211

I was expecting this from someone & had a very very strong feeling it … I was expecting this from someone & had a very very strong feeling it would come from the regulars. :whistling:

so i cack daily, and i now miss out :oops:

Original Poster

sassie;3347231

so i cack daily, and i now miss out :oops:

:lol:

Original Poster

intenso100;3347222

buy a calendar that will last all of 2009!! most are £4.99

That is a great idea, but I already got a couple of 2009 Calendar recently. :oops:

Original Poster

stuntman9883;3347213

respectable dvd series 1suprerbad noises keychain

Thanks for the suggestion, but I am not into all that. :oops:

Original Poster

intenso100;3347312

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/923041/Kama-Sutra-Playing-Cards/Product.html

But its for Ages 18 & Over. :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285999
      2. What is there free to do in your town?712
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions