Play.com Balls up, cost me just shy of £100

Last year I ordered four sets of paint balling vouchers for My mates and I to use on a Sunday, however my day off got changed so I couldn't go so I was stuck with these vouchers.

Anyway that's not what this thread is for, I just got four emails from play.com saying my Paint balling vouchers have been posted.

Something I ordered a year ago that I received has now been re-billed this year and I shall be getting them again, going to be £100 out of pocket until I get it sorted.

Pic of my order history see the delivery dates are in order until you get to the Paint ball vouchers...

img.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

GRRRrrrrrr!!!!

6 Comments

Contact your credit card provider, this is an unauthorised transaction.

Original Poster

does that go for Debit Card aswel... I was just going to contact play... maybe give them a little bit of hell, send them back and get a refund... bit of an outrage like, good job I'm not close to my overdraft limit or owt like that

fwibble

does that go for Debit Card aswel... I was just going to contact play... … does that go for Debit Card aswel... I was just going to contact play... maybe give them a little bit of hell, send them back and get a refund... bit of an outrage like, good job I'm not close to my overdraft limit or owt like that

Yup! I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago with an insurance policy... I paid via switch and contacted my bank (NatWest) and they recalled the money and it was back in my account the next day

Original Poster

sadiebabes

Yup! I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago with an insurance … Yup! I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago with an insurance policy... I paid via switch and contacted my bank (NatWest) and they recalled the money and it was back in my account the next day

Guess I'd have to send the paint ball vouchers back too :giggle:

Lol not if they went missing in the post...

:giggle:

fwibble

does that go for Debit Card aswel... I was just going to contact play... … does that go for Debit Card aswel... I was just going to contact play... maybe give them a little bit of hell, send them back and get a refund... bit of an outrage like, good job I'm not close to my overdraft limit or owt like that

It is an UNAUTHORISED payment, you should contact your Bank ASAP.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any Xbox One news today?2356120
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213589
    3. What an absolute disgrace1944
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614057

See more discussions