Play.com Bluetooth earphones

Any reason why the deal for bluetooth stereo headphones for £17.99 instead of £90 has been removed twice?

I've ordered 2 pairs, so I'd be interested to know if there is a problem with the deal.

18 Comments

Because they are duplicate posts. Do a search and you'll find them in the original thread. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers, found the original thread.

Excellent. Looks like it's not a misprice.

its not. they have done it a few times, i got the DR-BT20NX, and they are bloody amazing!

shanecr

its not. they have done it a few times, i got the DR-BT20NX, and they are … its not. they have done it a few times, i got the DR-BT20NX, and they are bloody amazing!

Shane will they work with my w850i (was I right in thinking that it was you that had an erricson?)

jennybubbles

Shane will they work with my w850i (was I right in thinking that it was … Shane will they work with my w850i (was I right in thinking that it was you that had an erricson?)

they sure will jennybubbles, and they will work a treat! :thumbsup:

£50 now though aren't they?

Will these work with a samsung u600?

last i checked £69.99, but i caught them at £17.99. i love em.

shanecr

last i checked £69.99, but i caught them at £17.99. i love em.

I'll wait see if £17.99 appears again

shanecr

they sure will jennybubbles, and they will work a treat! :thumbsup:

Ach cheers hun. I'll wait till it comes back on sale again and nab 'em :thumbsup:

The 10s are still £17.99 I think but don't know if these are as good, think they are missing remote functions or something

col

I'll wait see if £17.99 appears again

The DR-BT30QS are still £17.99

stanley

The DR-BT30QS are still £17.99

Sony DR-BT10CX still £17.99

my gf has the DR-BT10CX, and sound wise they are they same. not all phones support the remote features so thats not always a downside.

Are the K810i and the W810i compatible with the remote features?

i think the k810 will, but the w810i doesnt have a2dp so is not compatible at all

stanley

Will these work with a samsung u600?

Samsung SGH-U600 is A2DP compatible so should have no problems :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    2. GOT Leaks again416
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions