play.com card

Anyone have a play.com credit card? they look really good. anyone have any experience with them? thanks

3 Comments

I have this card - have received £70 of play gift vouchers so far (via email, you request a voucher via a website when you have enough points and it comes in under 24hrs). I do as much shopping as a I can through them (inc petrol) to get 1 point per pound (1 point = 1p of play.com voucher).
Card is issued by MBNA - who are really good with credit limits and interest rate offers IMO. Usually can have multiple cards issued by MBNA, or can merge the accounts (and credit limits).
I'd say the card is a good deal if your balance is low/paid off each month, otherwise there are bound to be better deals floating around for balance transfers.

I applied for this but they rejected my application, apparently because I went overdrawn on my bank account once last year (went over agreed overdraft by £1). Checked my credit report today and it's flawless apart from that!!

flyingflea;8282384

I applied for this but they rejected my application, apparently because I … I applied for this but they rejected my application, apparently because I went overdrawn on my bank account once last year (went over agreed overdraft by £1). Checked my credit report today and it's flawless apart from that!!

I got rejected because im too young despite it being 18+ and me earning 26k a year, never going into debt or overdrawn - Their loss :thinking:

Hows the pug Lincolnsmommy ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions