Groups

play.com contact info?

I can only see a telephone number for me to call play.com, there doesn't seem to be an email address or a 'contact us' option anywhere. Im sure they must have an option somewhere to contact over the net. Can anyone point me to it?

Do you know if they would give a £2 refund on a product that cost £14.99 but on the receipt is an advert for the same product costing £12.99?

4 Comments

The product has obviously since your order was placed been reduced which is very annoying!
    They dodn't have a price match policy or difference refund policy.
    Only was around would be to return item back to them and place a new order for the same item at the reduced price.
    They won't pay for return costs so maybe not worth your while on this one?

Original Poster

Thanks. I actually checked the price on the website and its listed at £14.99, so not too sure what the advert on the invoice was all about. It was to do with a sale, so maybe it has ended now although I dont recall seeing the price ever down at £12.99. Nevermind. By the way, it was for a Sandisk extreme III 2GB SD memory card.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions