Groups

Play.com Deals

Im curious as to how many people have had trouble with Play.com I have had one piece and that was with the lightsabres @ £25 a couple of months back. It wouldnt allow us to purchase them and when we phoned we were told it was a misprice and that they werent on sale. Ive seen items get reduced and then go back up in a blink of an eye as well.

Kinda makes me think someone there is reducing stuff for themselves and/or friends and lots of people have just been lucky to get them. Either that or some of their staff are accidentally putting things out at buy in prices.

3 Comments

Ive never had any real problems, some slight ones i suppose such as * deals* or reduced items suddenly becoming out of stock. Few t shirts i ordered were IN STOCK when i ordered them, then they didnt arrive. Only to find the order had been * cancelled* due to no stock. That is annoying as one top was a present.
    Everything else has always arrived in good time. Cant grumble too much.

Think a few sites put teaser deals out and then claim to be mispriced or out of stock.

Like pcnutta, never had problems with Play.

owlass;1725992

Think a few sites put teaser deals out and then claim to be mispriced or … Think a few sites put teaser deals out and then claim to be mispriced or out of stock.Like pcnutta, never had problems with Play.

I agree, sometimes it is to get traffic to a site, who will hopefully buy other items while they are there

I just got a ]camera for £12.74 in a play.com misprice, (different colour, but no longer on the site so cant link. Same camera as link though) so cant complain!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc11
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door67
      4. Gaming Monitor33

See more discussions