Groups

Play.com deliveries

anyone having issues with play.com deliveries taking their sweet time to get to you?

i know its jersey-based and usually takes 5 days. but 20? come on!!

14 Comments

you seen that white stuff on the roads? Well it's also landing in airports so they can't fly your deliveries to a local airport.

Also it's xmas and that means more orders, which means more deliveries which in the end, adds up to delays.

Take a chill pill and don't worry, it will get here but will take a lot longer than normal.

Please use the official VB1 deliveries thread.

Yes, been waiting over 2weeks for my items since dispatch... They're obviously not going to reach before Xmas - may have to send them back

yup waiting for 3 items hope they get here b4 xmas

I'm still waiting on a ds game i ordered 23/11 they said they've sent a replacement on the 6th of this month still waiting for that too, items ive ordered off ebay, hmv,john lewis, boots, new look all arrived within 4 days

I'm waiting for something that was dispatched on 30th oct. I've just ordered another 8 items from them as well because i was given a voucher for play for a present.. I hope whatever/whoevers resposible pull their finger out..

faevilangel

you seen that white stuff on the roads? Well it's also landing in … you seen that white stuff on the roads? Well it's also landing in airports so they can't fly your deliveries to a local airport.Also it's xmas and that means more orders, which means more deliveries which in the end, adds up to delays.Take a chill pill and don't worry, it will get here but will take a lot longer than normal.

Think you just summed it up quite well.

Waiting over a week for Fifa now

redshellbuckley

Waiting over a week for Fifa now

My FIFA came yesterday

personally i dont think its got anything to do with the weather, its been clear of snow down south for over a week, i think they are now starting to struggle with demand, I'll give them till Sunday then I'm off to buy it in Asda

got a handbag through in 5 days waited 9 for fifa ..guess i got lucky

vinylandtrinkets

personally i dont think its got anything to do with the weather, its been … personally i dont think its got anything to do with the weather, its been clear of snow down south for over a week, i think they are now starting to struggle with demand, I'll give them till Sunday then I'm off to buy it in Asda

I have said it before, in another thread which was more or less exactly the same as this one.

>>>>>There is a backlog<<<<<

I ordered something from Play on 23/11/10 and arrived today,but already put claim in yesterday

Well ive been dumb enough to order something else a few days ago, fingers crossed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764191
      2. What do these 2 men have in common11
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions