Expired

Play.com Discount code - clothing

5 replies
Found 8th Sep 2008
Hi,
Im hoping someone has a discount code for use on clothes @ Play.com they could share, pleeeease?

PLCINX08 - which I found on here seems to have an expiry of 31/10/08, but it says 'expired' when I use it.

I want to buy a hoodie for £14.99, so a min spend of £50 or something is no good.

Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Clothes
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Clothes
5 Comments

you could always buy under a different email address as the code should then work?

Original Poster

Thanks v much, I have re-registered and the code does work that way.. but will it go through altogether do you think, seeing as it will be the same address and billing address etc?

..I could have something delivered to my Mums but shes 30+ miles away (and I would like my item sooner!), and the billing address would still have to be the same anyway:?

Nikki999;2920310

Thanks v much, I have re-registered and the code does work that way.. but … Thanks v much, I have re-registered and the code does work that way.. but will it go through altogether do you think, seeing as it will be the same address and billing address etc?..I could have something delivered to my Mums but shes 30+ miles away (and I would like my item sooner!), and the billing address would still have to be the same anyway:?

shouldn't be a problem :thumbsup: i have done this for codes before but signed up another email address under hubby's name & went through fine

Original Poster

cheerleader;2920388

shouldn't be a problem :thumbsup: i have done this for codes before but … shouldn't be a problem :thumbsup: i have done this for codes before but signed up another email address under hubby's name & went through fine

Great, thanks v much :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    2. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23
    3. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11
    4. School shoes - with lights77

See more discussions