Expired

PLAY.com Discount codes wanted asap!

8 replies
Found 24th Nov 2007
Im looking to purchase 2 laptops from play.com totaling £700, does anybody know of any % discount codes, ive seen the £5 off i the voucher section, but a 5% or better would be nice.

Cheers :santa:

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

You can get 5% off everything if you get a ]Varsity card (£2 from any Varsity bar, details in the link)

Or dabm can provide 5% codes details in this ]thread

There is quidco as well as the above discounts

l13ghv

Im looking to purchase 2 laptops from play.com totaling £700, does … Im looking to purchase 2 laptops from play.com totaling £700, does anybody know of any % discount codes, ive seen the £5 off i the voucher section, but a 5% or better would be nice.Cheers :santa:

does it have to be play.com. if you mentioned model than someone might come up with a better offer elsewhere.

Original Poster

SpecialK

does it have to be play.com. if you mentioned model than someone might … does it have to be play.com. if you mentioned model than someone might come up with a better offer elsewhere.

This is the model im after play.com/PC/…tml

They also sell it at amazon but i know they dont do codes

£299.99 @ ]LaptopsDirect with various ]delivery options inculing free

I have never used them so I don't know if they are any good

barneydog

£299.99 @ ]LaptopsDirect with various ]delivery options inculing freeI … £299.99 @ ]LaptopsDirect with various ]delivery options inculing freeI have never used them so I don't know if they are any good

that model has a 80gb hd where the play one is 120 gb hd

staffiebull

that model has a 80gb hd where the play one is 120 gb hd

Well spotted, I missed that, now excuse me while I hit myself over the head with a large lump of wood :thumbsup:

Original Poster

barneydog

£299.99 @ ]LaptopsDirect with various ]delivery options inculing freeI … £299.99 @ ]LaptopsDirect with various ]delivery options inculing freeI have never used them so I don't know if they are any good

Thanks but im loking for the 120gb model with webcam and 5/1card reader/vista premium.

l13ghv

with webcam and 5/1card reader/vista premium.

and i missed them, pass me that lump of wood barney :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.2323
    2. Puregym codes wanted11
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code56
    4. Is this junction box wired properly??1016

See more discussions