Groups

Play.com Email?

sent me the wrong type of m2 card didnt have the adaptors whats the email ?

10 Comments

they just did the same thing to me so i will be returning mine

]http//ww…ret click the i want to return an item, if your looking to return the item, not sure they got email address, they do have a phone number tho, but not sure what it is, think it was in my despatch email try checking in there, or your order email, when u ordered item, if not just google it u may find it somewhere on there

its always nice when people use their manners

For the amount of help request threads you post it would be nice for you to thank people who go out of their way to help you

thats better

right, i will be returning my 2gb m2 card to play for a refund and i have orderd this from blahdvd it works out a pound dearer but is deffo the one with the adapter ]m2 card the thing to look out for is the Manufacturer Code SDMSM2-2048-E11M this one has the adapter, the one we got with a code SDMSM2-002G-E11M has not (the code is above the barcode on the back of the packaging) hope this helps

as the product is advertised wrong they will refund the postage

send to both emails

Play.com are a disgrace and very unhelpful, i wont buy anything else from them.

Banned

rotti1967;5691880

Play.com are a disgrace and very unhelpful, i wont buy anything else from … Play.com are a disgrace and very unhelpful, i wont buy anything else from them.

good basis there then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions