Play.com email address?

I ordered a hoodie last week and it turned up today but wasn't the one I ordered. In the picture it had a kangaroo pocket and drawstrings, the one I received didnt. So I phoned up Play.com and enquired about it but they were not very helpful at all and just said that is what I ordered.

I got a bit stressed at them and said I wanted a refund which they agreed and they have sent me a email with returns authorisation number and have asked me to return it to them via recorded delivery. I have now sat here thinking and to be honest, I really can't be bothered to return it. I got it cheap and it is nice, just not what I ordered, so I am just going to keep it.

I don't fancy calling up Play,com again (I was waiting for ten minutes last time) but can't find any other contact details apart from their telephone number!

Also, what happens if just don't send it back? I assume they refund upon delivery of the returned goods but I am not sure as from what the guy I spoke to was saying it seemed like the refund was instant?!

5 Comments

ha ha! ive had the same problem today. Ordered a fenchurch xl jacket and got a bench Small one, He said he would do the order free of charge but if they dont receive the item back with the ref number then i will be charged for it. Dont know if they can do that!

Original Poster

wonkey;3782004

ha ha! ive had the same problem today. Ordered a fenchurch xl jacket and … ha ha! ive had the same problem today. Ordered a fenchurch xl jacket and got a bench Small one, He said he would do the order free of charge but if they dont receive the item back with the ref number then i will be charged for it. Dont know if they can do that!

Mine is suppose to be a straight forward refund. I am just now sure how it works if I dont send the item back (as I now want to keep it).

play.com/hel…esk hope this helps you have had a few problems myself.

If they don't recieve your item back they will assume you decided to keep it.

wonkey;3782004

ha ha! ive had the same problem today. Ordered a fenchurch xl jacket and … ha ha! ive had the same problem today. Ordered a fenchurch xl jacket and got a bench Small one, He said he would do the order free of charge but if they dont receive the item back with the ref number then i will be charged for it. Dont know if they can do that!

Can they charge you if you don't send the item back? Why wouldn't they?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764011
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    4. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381

See more discussions