Groups

Play.com filler items?

Wanna buy some stuff from PLAY but it comes to 49.98...
    Means I can´t use the 5 pounds off voucher.
    Anyone know of any very cheap filler items?

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

Goto google type in play.com click the shopping tab and arrange from low to high. Posters for £1.29 seem to be cheapest sold by play

Original Poster

Nice one ttwcd. And good poster too :-P

Guess there´s nothing cheaper to be had?

EDIT: Paddy, thanks for the tip.
    Think I´ll go with the poster then

TanyaSpace;7002843

Nice one ttwcd. And good poster too :-PGuess there´s nothing cheaper to … Nice one ttwcd. And good poster too :-PGuess there´s nothing cheaper to be had?EDIT: Paddy, thanks for the tip.Think I´ll go with the poster then

oh totally off topic ..do you need a pre order for tickets?just going by your Avi

What about that crappy nuclear door bell for £5 everyone is lovingat the min

Original Poster

lorsmanic;7002941

oh totally off topic ..do you need a pre order for tickets?just going by … oh totally off topic ..do you need a pre order for tickets?just going by your Avi

Nope. Saw them once in 1996 and twice in 1999 when they still were KISS.
    Now they´re Paul, Gene, Eric and Tommy.
    Who wants to see that....

Are you going?
    You have pre-orders for sale?
    Have some friends who maybe wanna go as they´ve never seen them before.

TanyaSpace;7003679

Nope. Saw them once in 1996 and twice in 1999 when they still were … Nope. Saw them once in 1996 and twice in 1999 when they still were KISS.Now they´re Paul, Gene, Eric and Tommy.Who wants to see that....Are you going?You have pre-orders for sale? Have some friends who maybe wanna go as they´ve never seen them before.

I might as i ve never seen them...my 6 year old is HUGE GENE SIMMONS FAMILY JEWELS FAN....i got an email for pre sale today im not selling it though ...will pass it on to ya if you need it x

ttwcd;7002818

£1.29 poster … £1.29 poster http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/6569578/Gears-Of-War-2-March-Poster/Product.html?P36=HK2RS9

That's more expensive now - try ]this one.

Paddy_o_furniture;7002835

Goto google type in play.com click the shopping tab and arrange from low … Goto google type in play.com click the shopping tab and arrange from low to high.

I tried that and just got lots of stuff from their merchants, which presumably don't count. :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      2. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      3. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22
      4. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22

See more discussions