Groups

Play.com Finally have Email Customer Service

Just been on Play.com website, and noticed they have finally started a email customer service portal.

Not sure if i am really late to know this, haven't been on Play.com for a while, but this might just give me a little more confidence in them again.

Could you guys let me know if i am just being really old here not knowing this already!

Cheers

6 Comments

Banned

This is brilliant. I was so shocked when I saw this on their website, I have just spent the past 20 minutes being sick with joy. I would have posted a thread about it but you beat me to it.

Banned

they sent me the wrong cd i contacted them via there CS and they contacted me within 2 mins i was impressed

they have always had this, they just hide it really really well, always takes about a week to get an answer tho

Original Poster

mrperrect1976

they have always had this, they just hide it really really well, always … they have always had this, they just hide it really really well, always takes about a week to get an answer tho

seriously?!?... so no biggie then?

well i thought it was good anyway! lol:p

[email protected]play.com
    they always assign a ticket number quickly and reply within a day or two

Original Poster

by the looks of it now though.. there are specific addresses for each type of problem/query you have,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions