Play.com has sent me the wrong item - what do i do?

Found 26th Jul 2008
Well i order a t shirt from play ready for my holiday next week and it arrivard this morning only to find out they had sent me a 'KORN Army Green Military Jacket' - whic they dont even stock on the website! Do you reckon they were trying to get rid of it on me?

Well i dont want it so wht do i do? There is no return slip...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

just give them a ring they are very nice and sort the problem out asap. just gimme a min ill find out the landline no.

say you havnt recieved it, unless you signed for it

there you go 01534 877595

ask for a Prepaid Postage label (printable) from them, also get a Proof of Posting Receipt thingy from the post office when you send it back for returns.

i had the misfortune to receive a different item from what i ordered (wrong colour) then posted it with insurance – my delivery costs were non-refundable.

Did you sign for it?

Whats the Jacket like??
Could you sell it for more than the t shirt is worth and just reorder the t shirt?

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2609201

say you havnt recieved it, unless you signed for it

Too much hassel need it for a holiday next week

sarbjeet_;2609202

there you go 01534 877595

thk you il ring it in a min :thumbsup:

choc1969;2609205

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Help.html?page=retn

Cheers reading through it now

kippy;2609225

ask for a Prepaid Postage label (printable) from them, also get a Proof … ask for a Prepaid Postage label (printable) from them, also get a Proof of Posting Receipt thingy from the post office when you send it back for returns.i had the misfortune to receive a different item from what i ordered (wrong colour) then posted it with insurance – my delivery costs were non-refundable.

Hmmm thts a bit unfair it was their fault tht they sent me the wrong item in the first place

dontdothatagain;2609242

Did you sign for it?

no i never

rangermastiffs;2609249

Whats the Jacket like??Could you sell it for more than the t shirt is … Whats the Jacket like??Could you sell it for more than the t shirt is worth and just reorder the t shirt?

i Could but no one would buy it - to much hassel and dont know any goths!

kippy;2609225

ask for a Prepaid Postage label (printable) from them, also get a Proof … ask for a Prepaid Postage label (printable) from them, also get a Proof of Posting Receipt thingy from the post office when you send it back for returns.i had the misfortune to receive a different item from what i ordered (wrong colour) then posted it with insurance – my delivery costs were non-refundable.

who said they were non refundable? when ever i return something they always tell me to post the items back recorded delivery and pay the full postage back to me.

mum2b;2609296

Hmmm thts a bit unfair it was their fault tht they sent me the wrong item … Hmmm thts a bit unfair it was their fault tht they sent me the wrong item in the first place

exactly my sentiment but that time i didnt know about the delivery charge unrefunded, until someone here on HUKD advised afters. that's why i was mentioning to get the Prepaid label to send to them, ask when contacting them.

----edit
just saw yr post sarbjeet, i didnt think it was right either but called them twice and possibly had the most unhelpful person on CS anyways the item was way loooong ago dont think i can resurrect it

Original Poster

kippy;2609321

exactly my sentiment but that time i didnt know about the delivery charge … exactly my sentiment but that time i didnt know about the delivery charge unrefunded, until someone here on HUKD advised afters. that's why i was mentioning to get the Prepaid label to send to them, ask when contacting them.

thks - they are going to email me - how long do u reckon it will take?

Last time I had to return something , I rang them and the same guy that delivered it picked it up the next day after ringing them

Play get the T-shirts and stuff from Masons Music, have a look on there website to see if its worth more than the T-shirt.

In fact I'll have a look now and if so I might buy it off you at a profit :thumbsup:

kippy;2609321

exactly my sentiment but that time i didnt know about the delivery charge … exactly my sentiment but that time i didnt know about the delivery charge unrefunded, until someone here on HUKD advised afters. that's why i was mentioning to get the Prepaid label to send to them, ask when contacting them. :p----editjust saw yr post sarbjeet, i didnt think it was right either but called them twice and possibly had the most unhelpful person on CS anyways the item was way loooong ago dont think i can resurrect it

sorry to hear that but next time do ask them as i returned a pair of headphones today all i have to do is tell them how much i paid they dont even ask for the reciept but there not stupid you cant say £10 if you get what i mean.

Original Poster

i ordered this ]http//ww…tml

and recived this ]http//ww…tml

But the thing is they only stcok the greay one but i got the green one

Is this it?
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/5239/kornno4.jpg
If so it retails at £20
How much was the T-shirt?

mum2b;2609335

thks - they are going to email me - how long do u reckon it will take?

what the email? in about a few mins its usually a returns auth code with it dont forget to add the email to the parcel.

Original Poster

masterbrown;2609370

Is this it? If so it retails at £20How much was the T-shirt?

yh it was tht but in green

sarbjeet_;2609371

what the email? in about a few mins its usually a returns auth code with … what the email? in about a few mins its usually a returns auth code with it dont forget to add the email to the parcel.

i filled in the form online and then they said they were going to email me with the code

i do use play.com often, what i like is they're fast and so far so good (other than that one occasion, hope they got her trained properly!), really good prices and all.

hope it all gets sorted - results!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions