Groups
    EXPIRED

Play.com have cancelled my order

Ordered a bargain item for £59.99 three days ago. Play e-mailed to say out of stock but were working hard at getting some more.

Now have logged in to my account to see what was happening. They have cancelled my order without telling me and - surprise surprise - the item is now back on sale for £129.99.

I suppose I have no comeback whatsoever?

14 Comments

no comeback at all, happens all the time...

souljacker

no comeback at all, happens all the time...

+1

Play are the crappiest site ever (_;)

All this boycotting,i can't shop anywhere.

if they have debited your card contract is agreed if not it just tough luck

what was in out of curiosity?
    They cancel order all the time, until it has been paid for then there is nothing much u can do.

I am waiting for a item from them , said posted and not recieved,.....no way of calling them

Banned

lindseyanndavis

I am waiting for a item from them , said posted and not recieved,.....no … I am waiting for a item from them , said posted and not recieved,.....no way of calling them

why not?

I cant find a number to call them....unless am not looking hard enough

Sent email but no reply
    Edited by: "lindseyanndavis" 12th Oct 2010

Banned

http://images.play.com/SiteCSS/Play/Live1/2010092001/img/footer/footer-features-help.gif

bottom of the main page

lindseyanndavis

I cant find a number to call them....unless am not looking hard … I cant find a number to call them....unless am not looking hard enoughSent email but no reply

You have to wait something like 21 days before they chase it up.

colinsunderland

bottom of the main page

Yeh just noticed it when i went for another look....i just clicked on help on the top of the page !

Thanks

Original Poster

Telephone number is on the help page

Play.com have cancelled my orders in the past. they don't seem to send an email to notify you. It was only when I'd logged in that I'd noticed they'd cancelled an order
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1532
      2. Dashcam question512
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111214
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1111

See more discussions