Groups

Play.com Help. Wii Fit

i pre ordered wii fit from play.com the day it went available to pre order from them, but i have noticed when you type in wii fit now it doesn't let you pre order or anything now, but on my orders on my account it still says pre ordered, i cant find an email address for play.com either, any1 have any thoughts about this?

2 Comments

I would imagine what has happened is that Play had a known allocation for pre-order and once that allocation had been reached they stopped taking orders to avoid disappointment.

If you are still concerned I would give them a quick ring and confirm the status of your order with Play Customer Services.
    0845 800 1020

Hope that helps

Hope that helps.

Original Poster

hottoshop;1730431

I would imagine what has happened is that Play had a known allocation for … I would imagine what has happened is that Play had a known allocation for pre-order and once that allocation had been reached they stopped taking orders to avoid disappointment.If you are still concerned I would give them a quick ring and confirm the status of your order with Play Customer Services.0845 800 1020Hope that helps :)Hope that helps.

good point that, that they have stopped taking orders to avoid disappointment, i will give them a ring 2moro, thanx for ur help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions