Expired

play.com - helpdesk

3 replies
Found 19th Nov 2006
Anyone else think that on their site that they make it very difficult to contact them. Does anyone have an email address where I can ask them a few questions. I know you can ring them, but I think I will be more likely to be fobbed off.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

I've phoned them a few times and had problems sorted straight away.

Yes, they used to push for customers to email in their questions to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL].

However now there is no mention of an email contact address, and now when you send an email to [email protected] an auto reply suggests that emails are not read at this address therefore can only call.

If you email [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] that can sometimes get a reponse.

Original Poster

I actually rang them (I am just lazy). I was wanting to know about my Wii pre-order...

They said that everyone had been emailed to say whether their pre-order had been successful. After trawling through my junk mail I found what was looking for.

So all in all a fairly decent service (other than the fact she couldnt tell me, if I had been successful!)

0)1534 877595 this number gets you straight to an operator.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Wireless earphones57
  2. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?44
  3. Jd sports11
  4. Urgent help needed with travel agent33

See more discussions