Found 28th Apr 2010
Got one £2 and five £1 vouchers to give away, will give to the first six (different) posters to this thread starting with the £2 one.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Yes please

Original Poster

mintcake;8478549

Yes please

2 squid sent :thumbsup:

Brilliant, thanks.

Banned

yes please

Hi ohdaesu

First I would like to say that it ts my first ever post on Hotukdeals. What a great site. I too would really like a £1 voucher if possible. Looking to buy the one tree hill season one on play that is £5.99 currently. Thanks in advance. Also where to you put the code once you come to buy something?? Thanks in advance for your kind offer.

that'd be great

Original Poster

United10;8478779

yes please

uno squid sent :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Torres_No9;8479224

Hi ohdaesuFirst I would like to say that it ts my first ever post on … Hi ohdaesuFirst I would like to say that it ts my first ever post on Hotukdeals. What a great site. I too would really like a £1 voucher if possible. Looking to buy the one tree hill season one on play that is £5.99 currently. Thanks in advance. Also where to you put the code once you come to buy something?? Thanks in advance for your kind offer.

they are for a minimum of a £8.95 spend m8, you still want one?

Original Poster

Nickjjjjj;8479550

that'd be great

squidlet sent :thumbsup:

Banned

ohdaesu;8479803

uno squid sent :thumbsup:

Repped

ohdaesu;8479819

they are for a minimum of a £8.95 spend m8, you still want one?

oh did not know that. I thought that you could use the codes on any price product. Thanks anyway mate i have still reped you but you can give the code to someone else.

Original Poster

Torres_No9;8485154

oh did not know that. I thought that you could use the codes on any price … oh did not know that. I thought that you could use the codes on any price product. Thanks anyway mate i have still reped you but you can give the code to someone else.

ok cheers m8, anyone else want one??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.323
    2. Mobile phone advice710
    3. Christmas presents715
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?24

See more discussions