play.com monster sale starts tomorrow

Found 19th Dec 2007
just a heads up that play.com are starting their monster sale with up to 80% reductions.
i havent a clue whats for sale nor do i know if it will be delivered before christmas, but hey im sure there will be some good deals and also remember its free delivery with everything at play.com

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Not too sure what type of monsters Play sell but I'll have a look tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lol
theres always some, never none but theres always one!
woohoo i just reached a 100 posts

fozey;1367494

woohoo i just reached a 100 posts

Selling monsters is always a good way to start. Congratulations on your 100th post:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thank-you very much:oops:

Don't get excited. I saw the same 80% sale last year, it's not that impressive.

Plus its to late to get the products delivered free from Play so your gonna have to pay extra on top to get it delivered before Christhmas.

Anyone else noticed the the £5 off £50 which supposedly ran out today (19/12/07) has expired already as various mentions of this working this morning but not later in the day.

Guess that's in prep for the sale.

What we giveth with one hand we taketh with another LOL

i remember this sale last year, i ordered the day of the sale (jack daniels stuff with a large poster) and i got all the items christmas eve, its worth a shot !!

Wont be a monster sale - few dvd will be about £3.99 -games might drop a bit and we will see the ps2 slimline drop again to £69.99

No sale at all yet! Unless it's a 9 o'clock jobby!

Nothing I can see of any real consequence. It's a bit dismal really.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration55
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247566
    3. The Brexit Good News Thread78
    4. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't411

See more discussions