Groups

Play.com (Never Refund The Postage)

Hi

Just checked the card statement and guess what Play.com have not refunded the Postage.

Over the years i have sent items back due to being broke or crap quality not once have they refunded the Postage with item. More money for their 0845 number

Anyone else get this problem?

6 Comments

No . The problem for me has always been they refund the wrong amount.

You mean the cost of sending the item back? I thought estores had to provide free returns as part of the distance selling act (or similar)?

No problem here , just give them a call and they refund back to your card

Original Poster

The problem for me has always been they refund the wrong amount

I stand corrected. Said the man in the orthopedic shoes. This has also happened to me to.

just give them a call and they refund back to your card

No problems when calling them they do it strait away. Just saying why can't they just refund all together without having to keep contacting them.

deanos;8919640

No problem here , just give them a call and they refund back to your card

+1, always had to call up for the return costs but got them in the end

I usually weigh the item and look up the cost on the RM site, then when i ring i tell the postage and they refund straight away the correct amount , you need to ring them anyway to get a RMA number to return an item.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30405
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …235750
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…511
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714124

See more discussions