Groups

Play.com No delivery yet? should I wait?

Ive ordered a couple of products from play.com. it will be a week tommrw since ive ordered. I havent got the delivery yet. anything wrong? Should I wait or should I do something? Does it normally take so long to deliver?

8 Comments

wait..they come fronm Jersey

Original Poster

[QUOTE=ray magini;5156274]wait..they come fronm Jersey[/QU
    Cheers, Thanx
    :thumbsup:

Moved to Misc. Feedback is for HUKD-related comments, queries and suggestions only.

Original Poster

Cheers, Thanx.

I ordered something which it said 4-5 days for delivery and it's been over two weeks and is still showing "order taken"

It was a good price and because I am in no rush for that I will wait until they dispatch the item, it costs more than twice now.

Original Poster

asandino;5156300

I ordered something which it said 4-5 days for delivery and it's been … I ordered something which it said 4-5 days for delivery and it's been over two weeks and is still showing "order taken"It was a good price and because I am in no rush for that I will wait until they dispatch the item, it costs more than twice now.

I was told six days ago by mail that the order has been posted. Well, I just hope it lands to my door soon.:?

Original Poster

Carley;5156328

I think it is 21 days before you can report any item that has been … I think it is 21 days before you can report any item that has been apparently lost in post?

Ya it is 21 days before they can trace any order. But how does that make sense?

cannot do anything for 21 days
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions