Play.com - No dispatch email but order posted?

Has anyone ever had an order from Play showing as posted online but never received any email? I've order a guitar hero bundle from them but have yet to receive an email yet its been charged and posted so looks a bit dodgy.

I'm thinking it won't ever be delivered as I'm sure I had something similar happen before.

9 Comments

Banned

I can't say that i have ever had this problem but hope you receive everything ok

Banned

yes, i have received an item and not had a despatch email till maybe 2 days later

Banned

had this before too...had e-mail a week after it came lol

sometimes companies are a tad slow at sending email confirmations give it some time, i sometimes get the email after the item was delivered to me from various other companies

Banned

I've experienced the same thing recently!! But then again, i'm not a very happy Play.com customer!!

Yes Play often get thngs done in the wrong order!!! but I must say I have dealt with them lots of times & so far have never had anything go astray!
If an item doesn't arrive I think you have to wait at least 10/14 days after the despatch date to claim.

Banned

lonely_mind29;3384963

I've experienced the same thing recently!! But then again, i'm not a very … I've experienced the same thing recently!! But then again, i'm not a very happy Play.com customer!!

Why?

Best company I have ever dealed with...can't fault em and been using them since '99

Banned

snowtiger;3385053

Yes Play often get thngs done in the wrong order!!! but I must say I have … Yes Play often get thngs done in the wrong order!!! but I must say I have dealt with them lots of times & so far have never had anything go astray!If an item doesn't arrive I think you have to wait at least 10/14 days after the despatch date to claim.

Changed to 21 days now....

A little tip though @ Crimble if something hasnt turned up after a week they will send out again or refund...

Original Poster

Thanks... Finally received my email. Looks like my cheap guitar hero bundles on its way
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2025
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1857
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions