Play.com or Amazon?

Its my mums birthday on Sunday and I'm wanting to order her the On the buses boxset, who has the quickest delivery times?

10 Comments

Amazon and either upgrade to first class delivery or see if you can take out the free prime trial for next day delivery and remember to cancel the trial before the month is up.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Amazon and either upgrade to first class delivery or see if you can take … Amazon and either upgrade to first class delivery or see if you can take out the free prime trial for next day delivery and remember to cancel the trial before the month is up.

I have done the trial before

lyndaloo

I have done the trial before

Have you had a look to see the prices of it in store at HMV or somewhere you could pick it up?
You should be ok with Amazon though, I have found Play take a little longer but it's probably much of a muchness as I think they both send DVDs from Jersey for tax reasons.

Amazon is usually much quicker for me

Amazon definitely.

Unless it's a chocolate biscuit, don't risk it.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, I've just ordered at Amazon, they let me sign up to prime again so I should have it by Tuesday

Amazon. Play takes too long over a week

Amazon - amazing

Hate dealing with play.

i used to live off play, but now definatley amazon woooo
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1218
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2033
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767396
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28106

See more discussions