Play.com order problem. Help needed!

9 replies
Found 30th Dec 2009
Hi,

I know a lots of people on HUKD used Play.com before. So I was wondering if you have come across like this before.

The Problem:
Every time I place the order with Play.com, they sent me email saying the order has been declined because the billing address does not match.

I checked million times with my bank and they confirmed that they got right(current) address on their system. Even online banking page showing the address I used when I place the order with Play.com.

I don't know what I can do..So Please please help me.!!

So I don't know why Play and my Bank is telling me two different stories.

9 Comments

did you put in the right postcode and get the auto-fill address rather than fill it manually?

it it is your first order, they are pretty **** about the first order being delivered to the billing address only

also, i had problems with them when i moved in to a brand new building with a new postcode, took around 8 months before i could order things successfully online..

Original Poster

ascen;7375090

it it is your first order, they are pretty **** about the first order … it it is your first order, they are pretty **** about the first order being delivered to the billing address onlyalso, i had problems with them when i moved in to a brand new building with a new postcode, took around 8 months before i could order things successfully online..

Hi, this is not my first order. I have been with them since 2003. I recently changed the address of my bank card. But it should not be the problem as I use the correct address and asked them to deliver to card address only.

In the past, I changed the address with bank before. I never had an issue with Play.com.

Original Poster

kippy;7375071

did you put in the right postcode and get the auto-fill address rather … did you put in the right postcode and get the auto-fill address rather than fill it manually?

Hi, yes I put the right postcode and used Auto-fill instead of filling it manually. Does it make difference?

Is there still a problem with accounts being hacked on Play? We stopped using them as didn't want a load of credit card hassle.

Try opening a new account with a different email?

Original Poster

cbryanp;7377314

Try opening a new account with a different email?

My wife card which is registered to the same address got the same problem.

I created a new account to see if the problem rely on my card only. But it effected both of our cards.

Funny enough, once Play.com sent me an email with the title Dear [post code].

Original Poster

chalkysoil;7377258

Is there still a problem with accounts being hacked on Play? We stopped … Is there still a problem with accounts being hacked on Play? We stopped using them as didn't want a load of credit card hassle.

The problem is there is no alternative method of payment on Play.com. They should use PayPal.

I used a mobile number given on play.com it said it was free but t.mobile deducted 3.85 from my balance.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    4. word association Game74244899

See more discussions