Groups

Play.com playtrade dodginess

Just been looking through some games on play.com and there seems to be a dodgy seller on there called business1. The seller has 1 feedback which says the seller did not send out the item. I contacted him asking why he didn't send out the item and the reply was because it was xmas so he refunded? Anyway this seller is listing popular games at stupidly low prices. I believe him to be a scammer.
    Just a warning to think carefully before buying anyway.

6 Comments

Banned

report him to Play Donny

Banned

ODB_69;4072941

report him to Play Donny

hey man thanks for that code... watched slumdog.. really good film!

yep donny report them!

Original Poster

ODB_69;4072941

report him to Play Donny

This was my first thought mate.

My 2nd thought was "How the hell do I report this fella to play.com?"

My 3rd thought was "Sod it, I'll just tell all the good people at HUKD about the alleged dodginess and stuff the rest of the tinterweb!"

Banned

lol..fair enough

0845 800 1020 - customer services. I rang them when I had a problem with a dodgy seller. They took my money, then told me a week later that they hadn't got the game they had sold me. Rang customer services and they sorted it out for me.

Banned

Hi guys

We have got it from here :thumbsup: , we do occasionally get a bad egg surface on the platform but as i hope you will have found, such cases are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner in line with our fairplay guarantee.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72744167
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764172
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891819

See more discussions