Groups
    EXPIRED

Play.com Price order help

Hi, Does anyone know how to get play.com to display items in order of price. Thanks for any help

12 Comments

im not sure you can - its a stupid website not very user freindly!

Original Poster

Yeh it is stupid lol. Thanks for your reply. Rep left

There is no sorting on play, but you can "pray" that you find what you decide to buy. :giggle:

Original Poster

KOGONAI;3136106

There is no sorting on play, but you can "pray" that you find what you … There is no sorting on play, but you can "pray" that you find what you decide to buy. :giggle:

Thank you for your reply, rep left :thumbsup:

You CAN sort on Play.com but you need to find your way through to the item specific menu (if that makes sense)

Tell me what you want to search and how you want it sorted and I'll try and explain better as well as finding if it can be done on that item.

Original Poster

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I was looking for a laptop, not a specific one though.

mackenzie;3136248

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I was looking for a laptop, not a specific one … Hi, Thanks for your reply. I was looking for a laptop, not a specific one though.

Well I have to admit partial defeat on that one and agree their system does leave a lot to be desired.

You can certainly sort by price alphabet etc on the Sale laptops but when you go through to the main menu the sort by feature disappears.

See here : play.com/PC/…tml

Original Poster

Thank you for your help thats great. I think i might have to email play about there c**p search options. Rep left :thumbsup:

Terrible website it drives me mad, also Argos have changed there's, I was looking for a toy for a birthday present, but you cant seem to just browse anymore, you have to no exactly what you want doll car bike etc, it's ridiculous:x

Original Poster

Hi pink, i agree, argos's search is rubbish.

I am sure they must loose business because of it, people like me just get frustrated and look elsewhere.

Original Poster

I know what you mean. I thought the whole point of online shopping was to make it less stressful for us.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
    2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions