Play.com Quidco, games consoles 1% ?

Just been on quidco, and they seem to have added 1% on console sales, linky here: quidco.com/pla…om/

better than nothing i suppose, although Tesco may sometimes be cheaper esp using Clubcard to get points

7 Comments

Great find!

When you log into Quidco and look at Play.com it still says this on the same page: -

Please read the following before proceeding:

Cashback does not apply to console sales, such as Playstations, X-boxes, etc or playtrade items. However all other hardware including console controllers and leads are still valid for cashback.

Original Poster

i've emailed them to check, seems they have updated the site without checking it properly

1% thats naff id rather get em from game.co.uk by getting reward points and getting quidco at 4%

Hardware purchases at Game are 3% via Quidco :oops:

kiwinator;2733998

1% thats naff id rather get em from game.co.uk by getting reward points … 1% thats naff id rather get em from game.co.uk by getting reward points and getting quidco at 4%

i meant 3 % hardware and a whopping 11% software!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions