Found 27th Mar 2009
Has anyone successfully managed to return a faulty item to play.com?

I bought these headphones

play.com/Ele…tml

6 months ago - they've now failed.

In my opinion £40 for 6 months is NOT acceptable.

Can I return these to play, as the manufacturer doesn't seem to be UK based and I would imagine the issue lies with the retailer in this instance.

Rep for any help!!

16 Comments

Contact play in the first instance and ask them. Im sure they will replace them for you. They give you a returns number etc to be able to send it - I was gona return something to them before but never did in the end.

Remember that whatever you return to Play.com must be recorded delivery. if you don't do that then they can't locate the return

Yeah I've returned stuff to them but that's 'cos I'm a baller.

Original Poster

The JFK;4754837

Yeah I've returned stuff to them but that's 'cos I'm a baller.

Baller means idiot, right?

Grex, i had a nightmare with Play, tried to return a nextlink invisio that wouldnt work, couldnt select the item in my orders to return it, couldnt find an email to let them know, tried calling them about a dozen times, left messages, left on hold etc, gave up in the end and lost £18 in the process, the delivery etc is fine but the returns process is a shambles, i posted on here to ask if anyone knew the email & no one could

grex9101;4754844

pmsl:-D

Original Poster

clondikemike;4754862

Grex, i had a nightmare with Play, tried to return a nextlink invisio … Grex, i had a nightmare with Play, tried to return a nextlink invisio that wouldnt work, couldnt select the item in my orders to return it, couldnt find an email to let them know, tried calling them about a dozen times, left messages, left on hold etc, gave up in the end and lost £18 in the process, the delivery etc is fine but the returns process is a shambles, i posted on here to ask if anyone knew the email & no one could

Yup, their "contact us" is pretty sparse - it's the 0845 number or nowt it seems.

Amazon, by comparison, is amazing. (they even send you stuff before they get the returns!!!)

Original Poster

clondikemike;4754865

pmsl:-D

I was wrong, apparently it is someone who is riddled with STDs...:

urbandictionary.com/def…ler

(entry 27)

grex9101;4754844

No, baller means shot caller.

When ever I have had problems with Play.com I just tell 'em who I am and then they instantly sort it out.

I have a serious influence.

(BTW £40 for 6 months is cheap. Credit crunch affecting you, much? BWAHAHAHA)

Original Poster

The JFK;4754955

No, baller means shot caller.When ever I have had problems with Play.com … No, baller means shot caller.When ever I have had problems with Play.com I just tell 'em who I am and then they instantly sort it out.I have a serious influence.(BTW £40 for 6 months is cheap. Credit crunch affecting you, much? BWAHAHAHA)

I really must remember to put NO TROLLS in my OPs....

grex9101;4754966

I really must remember to put NO TROLLS in my OPs....

Love the way your serious post has been hijacked :whistling:

grex9101;4754888

Yup, their "contact us" is pretty sparse - it's the 0845 number or nowt … Yup, their "contact us" is pretty sparse - it's the 0845 number or nowt it seems.Amazon, by comparison, is amazing. (they even send you stuff before they get the returns!!!)

Soon they will be sending you stuff before you order it:-D

Original Poster

clondikemike;4754993

Love the way your serious post has been hijacked :whistling:

I blame the STDs.... :-D

Either that or the crayons he obviously shoves up his nose in playgroup

Original Poster

clondikemike;4755086

Either that or the crayons he obviously shoves up his nose in playgroup

At least his brain isn't in danger of being affected - that's safely up his rectum :-D

grex9101;4755190

At least his brain isn't in danger of being affected - that's safely up … At least his brain isn't in danger of being affected - that's safely up his rectum :-D

You do make me laugh:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56534
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions