Groups
    EXPIRED

Play.com voucher code or discount codes

Hello

Can anyone help me with a voucher code or discount code for play.com.

I wanting to buy a PS3 console & games -its £289.99.

Does anyone haveany condes that I could use. I have tried the codes on this site but noneare working.

I am not an RAC member or a student, as there are threads on 5% discount for them. Any codes would be greatly appreciated.

THanks

8 Comments

You don’t have to be a RAC member. Theres a way of filling in the form on the RAC website that allows you to get 5% off. Have a link below

hotukdeals.com/ite…co/

% off absolutely everything @ PLAY.COM FOR 'RAC MEMBERS'

You dont have to be an RAC member, if you go to the RAC site link with this promotion on it, it will give you a default member code to enter to get your 5% discount code :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3668580

You dont have to be an RAC member, if you go to the RAC site link with … You dont have to be an RAC member, if you go to the RAC site link with this promotion on it, it will give you a default member code to enter to get your 5% discount code :thumbsup:

Thanksfor that info, but i must be so thick that i cannot seeadefault member code from the home page.I also went into the play.com(posted on here under the RAC) link it alsoasks to enter name & memberno.

Your help would be great.

thanks

lezlidod;3668958

Thanksfor that info, but i must be so thick that i cannot seeadefault … Thanksfor that info, but i must be so thick that i cannot seeadefault member code from the home page.I also went into the play.com(posted on here under the RAC) link it alsoasks to enter name & memberno.Your help would be great.thanks

Go to ]http//ww…=32
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3669269

Go to ]http://www.racmemberoffers.co.uk/index.php?id=32:thumbsup:

I went there but it still asks for a member code. I put in 8 randon numbers and then it went on to a screen to fill in my address details. I done that then pressed enter and it asked myto fill address details again.

Original Poster

Does any1 know how the RAC membership no.goes?

ie a combination of numbers or numbers and letters

lezlidod;3670164

Does any1 know how the RAC membership no.goes?ie a combination of … Does any1 know how the RAC membership no.goes?ie a combination of numbers or numbers and letters

use RACDI0809

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3670235

use RACDI0809

Thanks for all your help. It just keeps asking my to repeat my name and address. Its now not even asking for a membership no. Looks like I will just need to order PS3 without any discount codes.

Thanks all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      5. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions