Groups

Play.com Voucher help

Hey guys, Looking for a play.com voucher code for my good man mr s.alder! Hes looking to spend around the £20 mark so rocking dvd.

Anyone got any codes lying around they could throw my way that i could pass on to help

any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers Garry and Mr. S.alder

9 Comments

Original Poster

by voucher code i ment discount!

You want a £2 off £20 spend code?

PLCINX08 just says 20% off hope this helps

Original Poster

Abvance;3664166

You want a £2 off £20 spend code?

if you dont mind mate that would be fantastic!
    Angelstar;3664167

PLCINX08 just says 20% off hope this helps

thanks for the help angelstar but unfortunatly this code is expired!

also i have been informed that both of you will be repped by mr s.alder asap!

Sent you the code.

scotland88;3664224

if you dont mind mate that would be fantastic!thanks for the help … if you dont mind mate that would be fantastic!thanks for the help angelstar but unfortunatly this code is expired!also i have been informed that both of you will be repped by mr s.alder asap!

so sorry i didn't realise it was expired i found it on discountcodes.net/ so the voucher site isn't very good

Original Poster

Angelstar;3664302

so sorry i didn't realise it was expired i found it on … so sorry i didn't realise it was expired i found it on http://discountcodes.net/so this site isn't very good

no need for the sorry. Its the thought that counts! i apprecaite the effort you put forth and will always remember that if your in need of help how you helped me and i will be their if i can!

scotland88;3664324

no need for the sorry. Its the thought that counts! i apprecaite the … no need for the sorry. Its the thought that counts! i apprecaite the effort you put forth and will always remember that if your in need of help how you helped me and i will be their if i can!

thanks very much thanks for the rep too x x :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions